Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

Also, im wearing my Groom 'ghost' t-shirt out right now and it's always a little too close to looking like a Klan ghost for me to feel comfortable.

I need to up my style big time. Basically I don't choose to wear these clothes, I just wear them because I have them. Herself told me to embrace my size and wear tighter clothes. I dunno. If I've been wearing my suit and get changed back into the usual crap it feels like I'm getting ready for a furry convention.

I need to up my style big time. Basically I don't choose to wear these clothes, I just wear them because I have them. Herself told me to embrace my size and wear tighter clothes. I dunno. If I've been wearing my suit and get changed back into the usual crap it feels like I'm getting ready for a furry convention.
?

Anthony, for your frame I'd recommend Uniqlo shirts. Nice slim fit without being beat-on and they're about 20 quid each. Only downside is you have to order online from the UK site. For jeans I'd recommend Cheap Monday. Again, skinny but not like you're in The Ramones. You can try them on in Urban Outfitters.

Are youz getting commission for Uniqlo?

having said that, phwoar look at their models

m_sweater_hero_l_0106_hero_large

versus the douchebags on ASOS

image1xxl.jpg
image1xxl.jpg

I could rock that.
honest dumb clothes question: what is the difference between a chino and a jean?
Chino is that material that's more of a fabric. Beige/Navy coloured chinos being the most common you'd see around. (Avert your eyes if you see a mustard yellow or salmon pink coloured pair).

For slim fitting shirts (like in Uniqlo) that you can wear tucked in or out, I'd recommend checking out the 'super slim fit' line of shirts in Zara. They come in basic colours like white/blue/black.

As I was cycling to work today I spotted a girl with a bun skateboarding down the road ahead of me

Cool , I thought.

Then she turned around to reveal a hipster beard

Cunt, I thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back