Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

I was in London last week and tried on an amazing check shirt in All Saints. I never checked the price before taking it into the dressing room, so while I had it on I tried to check the price tag in the mirror. 68 quid, which seemed reasonable enough so I went for it. Got to the counter, 98 POUND!

i dont know about other blokes on this thread but €68 for a shirt seems fucking insane to me.
unless it was made my a magic goat or had an iphone built in or something
pretty sure i haven't spent €68 on clothes in the last ...three years at least. got a €45 m&s jumper from my ma for xmas, exchanged it in the sales for a different jumper, jeans, slippers and a packet of nice biscuits.

Got my haircut yesterday. The barber gave me one of those side parted Hitler youth type haircuts. I now look like Sean Locke with a ginger beard.

oh and i bought a new summer dress with money my papi gave me

SU31W-THE-WHITEPEPPER-T-Shirt-Sleeve-Sailor-Smock-Dress8_1024x1024.jpg

Got the haircut for the first time in about 18 months there over the weekend. Disappointing as ever. Getting some strange reactions. The German girl in the coffee shop actually screamed this morning.

All check shirts look the same to me. If you can get one for a tenner in Tesco why spend nearly 100 quid on a fancier one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back