Clothes and haircuts (3 Viewers)

getting the kathleen hair this weekend
Kathleen%20Hanna%20Redefining%20Punk.png
How did this turnout? Did you actually dye it black? Just curious because I'm not liking my transition from black to a normal colour. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's a bitch to get out.

What's the process? Did you have to cut it short?
Bleached the fuck out of it then coloured it a reddish brown (since black turns red not white when bleached), this process over and over (over a couple months) until it's gone or a colour I like. I didn't cut it short, although that is an option.

How did this turnout? Did you actually dye it black? Just curious because I'm not liking my transition from black to a normal colour. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. It's a bitch to get out.

I've cut my fringe it but not dyed or properly chopped it yet, I'm considering leaving the black out for the same reasons. I had it black for years and my hair just looks grey when the roots grow out even if its not... its a demon, but I guess it kind of makes that haircut :(

Bleached the fuck out of it then coloured it a reddish brown (since black turns red not white when bleached), this process over and over (over a couple months) until it's gone or a colour I like. I didn't cut it short, although that is an option.
What colour are you aiming for?

Urban Outfitters in Dundrum have really nice Barbour style jackets on sale for 65 quid. I got a navy one yesterday. It's light enough for a summer coat when the weather is a bit rubbish. They look good with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back