Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

cut it very, very short and start over.

4672133693_873d737897.jpg

Nice warm undercarriage now thanks to chinos from Burtons

The cashier said "These are slim fit ..you do realise that?" and paused, offering me the opportunity to back out of this perhaps foolish purchase. "...yes..I ...I realise that" I answered, suddenly ashamed and confused. I could hear her making mental oink oink noises and laughing to herself as she imagined the tweet she would shortly send about the fat old man who just bought young man's trousers." #pastit#pathetic#muffintopoldcunt"

They're very nice trousers. I bought two pairs.

Good value too.

Nice warm undercarriage now thanks to chinos from Burtons

The cashier said "These are slim fit ..you do realise that?" and paused, offering me the opportunity to back out of this perhaps foolish purchase. "...yes..I ...I realise that" I answered, suddenly ashamed and confused. I could hear her making mental oink oink noises and laughing to herself as she imagined the tweet she would shortly send about the fat old man who just bought young man's trousers." #pastit#pathetic#muffintopoldcunt"

They're very nice trousers. I bought two pairs.

Good value too.

You tried them on, yeah?

Happy with them?

for context on age-appropriate legwear, here's ian mckellen in skinny jeans

can't say i approve however

11182115_976670532343195_5610846169098080529_n.jpg

and i suspect muffintopping

not that i'm one to talk on that score

Men wearing Shoes with no socks. No.

Edit. I think they might be pink socks .

Last edited:
Men wearing Shoes with no socks. No.

Edit. I think they might be pink socks .

second that no socks malarkey. unless youre wearing sandals or flipflops or some shit.

ive been out recently in that hipster infested Workmans club place a few times and there werelads wearing brothel creepersand loafers and winkle picker shoes and not a single fucking sock between them. fucking impressionable dickheads

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back