Clothes and haircuts (9 Viewers)

Outfit for tonight.

which-celebs-have-played-prostitutes-607857915-aug-9-2013-1-600x500.jpg

Hair products are a nightmare to get right. You basically need to have a shower if you put too much product in.

I use mouse in wet hur before I blowdry it so its all vooshy, but I'm a girl so this may not be relevant to your interests.

also its just a personal thing, but I hate *hate* hair products on men. Nothing to do with vanity or anything, purely just the "wet" or "sticky" look is just not good. I say don't use any, just blowdry your hair into style.

also its just a personal thing, but I hate *hate* hair products on men. Nothing to do with vanity or anything, purely just the "wet" or "sticky" look is just not good. I say don't use any, just blowdry your hair into style.
I occasionally use a bit of mouse but generally I agree. The sticky wet look is disgusting.

I agree but it is not possible to blowdry my hair into any style that works.

Not to worry sure, it'll all be gone in a few years.

mouse then blowdry, if the stuff is good it'll hold but it won't be sticky or feel like there's any product. alternatively, hairspray as weird as that sounds? feels bananas but looks a+

Google image search for "best hairstyles for men" is horrific.

mouse then blowdry, if the stuff is good it'll hold but it won't be sticky or feel like there's any product. alternatively, hairspray as weird as that sounds? feels bananas but looks a+
I'm ALL for hairspray.

What hair products do people use? I hate that stuff. Never use it. Maybe a bit of mousse every now and again.

TRESemme 5 when it's still a bit damp
71A5xpyKc3L._SY355_.jpg

And a tiny amount of Brylcreem

Keeps it in place and doesn't look wet or sticky. It just mostly goes where you put it.

In London and just got a Jason Schwartzman style haircut. Gonna get rid of my beard and leave a moustache when I get home. I'm going to look like such an asshole.

As for product, mousse type thing when your hair is wet, then dry it. Should hold and not look like there's much product in it. Definitely an occasional fan of hairspray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back