Clothes and haircuts (8 Viewers)

It's the watch in that photo that does it for me. Straight off the wrist of Ethan Hawke in Before Sunrise.

The 90's reacted so badly to the 80's mad colour schemes that it managed to make muted brown appear tacky. It's fantastic stuff tbh

still waiting on my xfiles jumper. if this wasn't like 80% boys i'd post about the amazing lipstick i bought though...

9a0ba4383382c41f2d57eb275b275a6b.jpg

I'd love an X-Files jumper. I'm actually pretty sure I had one when I was a teenager.

One of my biggest clothes regrets lately is passing on a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Movie' (the 1990 one) t-shirt. It still makes me sad when I think about it. It was amazing :(

I'd love an X-Files jumper. I'm actually pretty sure I had one when I was a teenager.

One of my biggest clothes regrets lately is passing on a 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Movie' (the 1990 one) t-shirt. It still makes me sad when I think about it. It was amazing :(

you can get it here

also i have the best TNMT shirt, picked up in taiwan.. featuring one of my other faves for good measure

s4t6c5.jpg

you can get it here

also i have the best TNMT shirt, picked up in taiwan.. featuring one of my other faves for good measure

s4t6c5.jpg

Both those t-shirts are amazing!

On the subject of t-shirts and @Lili Marlene will be into this one too. I have the most amazing Purple Rain t-shirt. I bought it after one of his London shows back in 2006 (second row. best show of my life) and was kind of caught up in the fervour after, so I completely misjudged the size and overlooked the fact that the material is a semi-transparent black mesh. In fairness, it is something Prince would wear.

There are a plethora of women in my office with 1990s haircuts. Has the 1990s revival kicked in in earnest? Should I wax nostalgic about Windows 95?

The 90's revival is on. Great. At last the generation x-ers can act all smug to the youngsters because we lived it maaan.

Both those t-shirts are amazing!

On the subject of t-shirts and @Lili Marlene will be into this one too. I have the most amazing Purple Rain t-shirt. I bought it after one of his London shows back in 2006 (second row. best show of my life) and was kind of caught up in the fervour after, so I completely misjudged the size and overlooked the fact that the material is a semi-transparent black mesh. In fairness, it is something Prince would wear.
I was gonna get one at the show last year but all the merch sucked. The funniest was the fact that they wouldn't sell mugs until after the show.

Mugs are the things that people will come back for y'all.

I was gonna get one at the show last year but all the merch sucked. The funniest was the fact that they wouldn't sell mugs until after the show.

Mugs are the things that people will come back for y'all.

The merch in London was so expensive. I think I paid 40 quid for that t-shirt. I like the idea of a Prince mug, it's the last thing I could ever imagine him having a use for.

Actually, maybe for Lemsip if he had a sore throat.

or use as projectiles / weapons if there's a mid-show riot?
aha! Makes sense.

I just assumed it was some prince weird nonsense that only he would understand.

The merch in London was so expensive. I think I paid 40 quid for that t-shirt. I like the idea of a Prince mug, it's the last thing I could ever imagine him having a use for.

Actually, maybe for Lemsip if he had a sore throat.
a friend bought me one for my 30th. Unofficial though. I drink from it every day.

aha! Makes sense.

I just assumed it was some prince weird nonsense that only he would understand.

a friend bought me one for my 30th. Unofficial though. I drink from it every day.

I have a Point Reyes Lighthouse mug which I drink out of every day

It can be used to gauge how awesome someone is if they know what it's from

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back