Cleaning your bedroom. (1 Viewer)

word to the wise: choose your menus people.

waking up to the looping menu of Donnie Darko and his rabbit booming 'wake up' at you over rumbling thunder is horrible.
The family guy dvd. Silence - bow chica wow - silence - shhhhh - silence - nya-a-a-a-a-a - silence - bow chica wow...

The kind of thing that comedowns are made of.

The family guy dvd. Silence - bow chica wow - silence - shhhhh - silence - nya-a-a-a-a-a - silence - bow chica wow...

The kind of thing that comedowns are made of.

I was about to post that, I think it's disk one where there's silence then Peter or Chris just start screaming then silence again then screaming.

word to the wise: choose your menus people.

waking up to the looping menu of Donnie Darko and his rabbit booming 'wake up' at you over rumbling thunder is horrible.

oh god - once i went out on a bender, went back to a friend's place, smoked quite alot and watched donnie darko. we fell asleep on the couch and i kept waking up every few hours - the film kept repeating and it was the most horribly disorientating commentary to have on while trying to get some kip - really weird.

oh god - once i went out on a bender, went back to a friend's place, smoked quite alot and watched donnie darko. we fell asleep on the couch and i kept waking up every few hours - the film kept repeating and it was the most horribly disorientating commentary to have on while trying to get some kip - really weird.

could you not have turned off the telly?

Using the latest FBI technology I found this shameful secret

shame.gif

Its all clean now, I had people over last night and they were impressed.

It was so nice to sleep in, I felt nice about going asleep.

I found about 20 euro in coins, a full of packet of drum (how i didnt notice that going missing is something very weird) and around 10 lighters.

I ended up with two big massive black bags of dirt.

Once in my student gaff, there were three of us sleeping and Nico's song Chelsea Girls started skipping in the cd-player so that you'd hear a few seconds clip of the song when Nico sings pathetically "cheeelsy giiiirlss". We were very drunk and very hangover in the morning and no one could make it to turn it off. The whole night and most of the morning. Can't listen to that song anymore.

congrats on cleaning that mess up. i thought I was bad. At least got to show the hubby the pic to prove that things could get messier. our bedroom is 1/2 messy (my side) and 1/2 OCD (his side) if only his OCD could creep into my side every once in awhile. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back