Clark (MPC DJ Set) + Herv (live) friday feb 4 (1 Viewer)

u:m

u:mack
Present
Chris Clark MPC DJ Set
Herv (Live)
Friday Feb 4
Doors 11pm
Tickets €8 from City Discs & Tickets.ie/umack

Warp’s Chris Clark returns to the Button Factory, for a special MPC DJ Set. Expect a killer mix of new, previously unheard new Clark tracks, blended and chopped with some some of his remixes of other artists (He's recently finished remixes for Freindly Fires, Depeche Mode and Massive attack, amongst others) and of course some storming tracks from other artists the Chris rates.
As well as being quite the prolific remixer lately, Clark has completed the Phrenic Mix, the first in a series of mixes showcasing some new material as well as some choice contemporaries. The mix was premiered on Tom Ravenscroft’s show on BBC 6Music last Friday.
The mix is available to download now – see warp.net/clark or http://facebook.com/throttleclark

Phrenic Mix tracklisting:

CLARK - DULCERIA REMIX
NEIL LANDSTRUMM - INDEX REVISITED
CAJMERE - ONLY 4 U ( INSTRUMENTAL EDIT )
DJ HYPERACTIVE - TEETER-TOTTER
THOMAS KRONER - WOODCARVER
SURGEON - 9 HOURS INTO THE FUTURE
ACTRESS - LET'S FLY
PARIS MITCHELL - GHETTO SHOUT CLARK EDIT
WAXMASTER MAURICE - THA WOP
DORIAN CONCEPT - TRILINGUAL SEX EXPERIENCE
BERNARD PURDIE - DISCO BEAT
CLARK - DIRTY PIXIE
CLARK – UNTITLED

Clark says of the mix:

"So I thought I was just innocently putting some of my favourite dancefloor material together for DJ sets, then found out via dirty wildfire rumors in Berlin, that all of a sudden I had a "secret side project going on", I was collaborating with Chicago Jack-House legends such as Waxmaster Maurice and DJ Hyperactive. Haha.

"That could be ace" thought I. So without a few artists consent I decided to collaborate. Collaborations are always best when you sneak in from the side and shadow-box peoples tracks so they end up having a signature of your own. A lot of that material is so deliciously stripped that it proved ripe to be embellished with the analogue machine-funk I was riffing out in the studio at the time. There we go. Boom. Hope you enjoy it."

Herv is playing a live set on the night, check him out at www.myspace.com/hervmusic

Brilliant mix and Woodcarver's Nightmare gotta be one of my favourite ever tunes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back