CLAMPDOWN V SKINT MIDFIELD GENERAL DETBOI ARVEENE JUNE 28TH (1 Viewer)

arveene

Oi Oi Oi...

One of Skint Records newest signings and one of it's oldest come together in a sure fire sound clash along side my good self this Saturday at Andrews Lane Theatre.. which promises to be a night of frat party mayhem as the say now a days....

Midfield General aka Damian Harris is one of the coolest people in dance music.. he has been there done that and bought the signed Dennis Bergkamp picture... I kid you not...

His new Album is great.. some solid dance floor stuff along side music to watch the world drift by in a dreamy haze.. ahh bliss...

Also on the bill is one of the hottest rising stars of the Irish Club scene... Detboi.. he's just recorded an album with some of the heavy weights of the UK's club scene.. Herve, Sinden, Fake Blood, Toddla T to name but a few.He's also has had a slew of ass shaking remixes bouncing around the planet from Dublin South Central to Tokyo North District... word is bond on this my friends... He's more then just one to watch... he's nailing it in a big way... I think you know the future is bright from someone when you get one of the most famous Hip Hop dj's of all time Stretch Armstrong(NYC) ringing you up to try and get our kid Detboi to do a remix for Tittsworth and asking can you put in a good word....

I could go on blabbing but just come check the gig out to see for your self...

Detboi is also about to drop an ep on Skint records asap....

So please.... don't sleep on this one.. the club's been going from strength to strenght....

Clampdown V Skint

Midfield General
Detboi
Arveene

Andrews Lane Theatre
Saturday June 28th
Doors 11pm
Tax : 12 euro

WeAreCalmpPoster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back