Children on TV you want to sort out (1 Viewer)

There's an ad on lately for Butlins or Pontins or something, with these two overly enthusiastic kids telling us how great things are.

"Kids LOVE staying up late!??!"

Right. Fuck you.

Haley-Joel Osmend. Man up, you dinky little fuck.

And all barney kids. Give them ten years,a water tower and a rifle. One look and you know.

What about those kids in the Goodfellas ads? Who the fuck thought that was a cute idea, apart from those on the sex offenders register.

There's an ad on lately for Butlins or Pontins or something, with these two overly enthusiastic kids telling us how great things are.

"Kids LOVE staying up late!??!"

Right. Fuck you.

the one in the white suit, with the hair and glasses and attitude?

i hate him

Every child in an ad who's called "Sean" by their ad-parents because it's a mad cool Irish name. Pricks with their going for the Irish dollar (good dollar).

i recently saw an ITV news presentation on ASBOs
in the UK and i think a lot of the kids in that could
do with a good stern talking to

deadly photo on the cover of todays The Gaurdian

today_larger.jpg

It's a bit teeny so: Torie leader Dave Cameron walking away from a talk on gun crime in some run down housing estate somewhere, with some kid with his hands down his pants pretending to shoot him

That kid in the 'I've just done a shite and now I'm spraying perfume attached to the wall' ad. There's nothing cute about being smelly.

deadly photo on the cover of todays The Gaurdian

today_larger.jpg

I thought you were talking about Nick Cave and his comedy tache but here's a bigger picture of 'Cameron and the Hoodie'

0,,2007081656,00.jpg

Oh and if i had to sort out any child* of tele it would be the cunt who plays David Platt in Coronation Street.

*he might be 16 but he's still a kid in my book !!!

although i'm sure no-one who graces thumped would watch the gilmore girls, the kid who plays luke's daughter deserves death...

Oh and if i had to sort out any child* of tele it would be the cunt who plays David Platt in Coronation Street.

*he might be 16 but he's still a kid in my book !!!

I hate that little prick. My nephew just got the same haircut and looks uncannily like him. I'm starting to dislike him too now because of it.

Phil Mitchell's son in Eastenders. Grrrrr. Little sulky shit.

That's right. It's Friday night and here I am on Thumped writing about kids I'd like to boot up the hole. Fucking tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back