pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
liquid-chicken-nuggets-16343-1285860459-9.jpg

the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr....y-hello-to-mechanically-separated-chicken-its

Looks like that horrible toothpaste. I was just thinking today that I hadn't had a chicken nugget in about 8 years and was mildly craving one... not so much.

McDonalds Nuggets are 100% Chicken breast according to their website. So there.

McDonalds Nuggets are 100% Chicken breast according to their website. So there.

I'm sure it is! Along with all the ground up beaks, feet, guts, bone, skin, eyes, toenails & other miscellaneous vital organs and what have you

wouldn't there be laws preventing M from advertising nuggets as 100% chicken breast if in fact they weren't?

of course there is. the way you deal with those pesky laws is by starting a company called '100% chicken breast' that makes the pink snot up above there. then you can write 100% chicken breast on the side of a ford cortina, and it would be true so long as 100% chicken breast build ford cortina's. so i was told in the bar one time anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back