Cheers For The Tour! (3 Viewers)

Heroic Toby

Hi all,

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who helped out in anyway with our tour. I'll be sending out emails, CD's etc to people individually soon and will post a tour diary thing up on our site but as Im a slack bastard and have a million and one emails to trawl though this will have to do till then!

Thanks to Cormac for organising an amazing Belfast show and beating my ass at Pro Evolution Football (but all was made up with the 7 Seconds cover!) and a million cheers to Phill and Ian (and the rest of their house!) for letting us stay over and not getting pissed off at us staying up till half three in the morning watching Naked Raygun and Pegboy videos!

Cheers to Gav and 20 Bulls Each for the Dublin show, the minidisc of it sounds wicked and sorry if I broke someone's lead, I thought it was mine but can't find a broken one now, if its yours let me know and will send one of ours over. Dublin was awesome and we ate damn good pizza and visited Phill Lynott's statue and drank lots of Club Orange and ate many a Tayto. The drummer from Mellow Dramatic is both amazing and scary in equal amounts.

Carrick On Shannon was one hell of an exprience! Jasper and his lovely lady Lou made us very much at home. They fed us Veggie Stew and Dumpling, dyed our drummer's hair, showed us the history of Ireland, took us to a proper pub and let their kids beat the shit out of us!! The show was wicked and loads of drunk old guys seemed to like us! We nearly destroyed our guitars by leaving them in the rain and Unsuspecting Public rocked our asses off!

Greystones was the best show of our sorry little lives! The BYC are the most sorted community ever, we played to a couple of hundred crazy people who moshed, crowd surfed and generally went mental. Thanks a million to Dylan and Lynsday and Co. I cant imagine ever playing a better show. The video of it is nuts and we will send out the CDs to those who asked in the next couple of weeks. Thanks also to Lynsdays Mum who gave us a bed and sandwiches and their whole family (including Zack the dog!) for making us welcome. I hope Betsy (kid who got stabbed) is doing better now he seemed in good spirits when we were trying to fix him! Which reminds me thanks loads to Jill for taking control of that situation, you sorted it all well as did Lyndsay and Dylan.

Speak soon and cheers to every one who came and saw us and didn't walk out when we were playing!

Toby (Heroic Doses)

xxx

www.myspace.com/heroicdoses

fucking right, it was deadly! toby, were you the one i got chips with? im so cconfused... cuz i spoke to ya all but didnt know any names... ahwell... ooh i forgot to put my email down, if i give it to ya here can ya post a CD?

thanks a mil :-D

Fagenfest - I had those quality chips in bread indeed (Im the bassist!) and Cormac I shall buy that PE game and practise so hard that when I come over next or you come here I shall thrash you to within an inch of you life (and will still be playing as Paraguy!)

Haha yeah right try and make yourself look better by pretending that you weren't using Classic Brazil and I wasn't using South Africa, brilliant! I'm still unbeaten at PES so you'll have to practice very hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back