Cheerio cheerio cheerio! (1 Viewer)

Fuckin yes i hate that fuckin prick!!! Whingey fuckin posh cunting CUNT!!!! Good luck tryin to get a job with a face like that cunthead!!!

He's already an extremely rich man Schuzzy and he will make a mint from the tour speeches circuit or else become some director of some company but least we don't have to look at him anymore!

The only good thing about the election! I was convinced that scummer would get back in, but great stuff eh, of course hes been minted his whole life and will probabally get/be appointed some savage salary post somewhere, but still today was a good slap in the face for him and his policies!

good riddance.prick. here,if he goes back to law, everytime any punks or crusties gets arrested, get him to represent you. for the laugh like:)

me man willie o dea got 19,000 votes apparently.
hes hardcore.

Deadly...Willy OD...sounds raunchy...fuck man, the people of this country are such a dumb bunch of cunts, I can't belive Fianna Fail were voted in so fuckin widely AGAIN...

Reason why Corm was people are only interested in themselves and most people are better off now then 10 years ago when FF got in.........
ssi's too.
People were scared to change.....FF's 1st week was dreadful but the 2nd week they used American style tactics "scare"
They threw the "left wing" moniker all over the place and you gotta laugh as FG are more right wing then FF, then again there be FA diff between them these days.
I was disappointed with Labours/Greens and SF's showing.

Yeah, very. I thought SF ran a shit campaign but I really thought the Greens and Labour were in with a chance. Basically anyone except FF & the PDs I would have welcomed, but fuck it, same old rancid unprogressive policies for another 4 years. At least the PDs did shite.

"As with the Euorvison song contest - it is Ireland itself that has lost this election"

I'm selling that line to any journalist or commentator that wants to tack in on to their column on Sunday.

John Waters maybe?

I'm working on a similar one that blames the gays

John Waters?!

6304484054.01._PE15_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Thank God that prick Mick Mc Dowell is gone anyway. Fuckin delighted Gormley got his seat, especially after Gormley pwned McDowell putting up the "Left wing government? No Thanks" sings. :D

People in Ireland are so fuckin thick though. Jackie Healy Rae has been voted in again in Kerry, he's the reason people think we're all so fucking stupid in this part of the country.

Would be delighted to see if the Greens somehow manage to weasel their way into government. Laso disappointed Joe Higgings didnt get voted in.

If you ask me we get the government we deserve. I can't believe the Irish people voted these useless eejit wasters in again. I'd have thought Bomber Harris would have been more likely to be voted the Mayor of Dresden than for FF to get voted in again after 10 years of waste like that:mad:

Thank God that prick Mick Mc Dowell is gone anyway. Fuckin delighted Gormley got his seat, especially after Gormley pwned McDowell putting up the "Left wing government? No Thanks" sings. :D

People in Ireland are so fuckin thick though. Jackie Healy Rae has been voted in again in Kerry, he's the reason people think we're all so fucking stupid in this part of the country.

Would be delighted to see if the Greens somehow manage to weasel their way into government. Laso disappointed Joe Higgings didnt get voted in.

i wouldnt be so sure he's the reason, id be guessin tht yiz keep voting him in would be... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back