cheating bastards (1 Viewer)

soupertropperz

anyone see murder of crows cheating on the cpu charts and then after that they went and got bloc party to post a bulletin on myspace

except it backfired and loadsa people posted up on the bloc party myspace site they were removing them from their friend list for recommending them such a terrible band and the ones who didnt remove bloc party just posted up saying they were crap

its all a gas sure check it out on bloc partys myspace (check out the gigsmart one as well)

Murder is a funny word. Why is it a murder of crows, and not a "flock"? Like,a murder of crows is the actual proper whatchacallit word for a group of crows.

Actually, speaking of flocks, I couldn't give one.

ICUH8N said:
collective noun?
That's the one.

Prepare to recieve a murder of rep.

And I must spread some...........Ernesto again. pity that. I like giving out play on words rep

soupertropperz said:
anyone see murder of crows cheating on the cpu charts and then after that they went and got bloc party to post a bulletin on myspace

except it backfired and loadsa people posted up on the bloc party myspace site they were removing them from their friend list for recommending them such a terrible band and the ones who didnt remove bloc party just posted up saying they were crap

its all a gas sure check it out on bloc partys myspace (check out the gigsmart one as well)

I know the meaning of these words individually, but their combination makes no sense to me whatsoever.

seanc said:
Murder is a funny word. Why is it a murder of crows, and not a "flock"? Like,a murder of crows is the actual proper whatchacallit word for a group of crows.

Actually, speaking of flocks, I couldn't give one.

I've heard the phrase "flock of crows" used to refer to the effects of a night's consumption of stout on the toilet bowl the next morning.

'And a murder of crows did circle 'round
First one, then the others flappin' blackly down'

rotten tropics said:
im just glad someone sorted those cunts out....disgusting innit

Murder Of Crows?

i did sound for them twice and theyre a sound bunch of lads. great performers with good old-fashioned 70s style rock songs which is what i was mad into in my teens so i really appreciated/enjoyed those 2 gigs, which is a nice change from feeling my stomach turn as some piece of shit band get up on stage and aurally offend me with their sonically talentless cock noise.

most amount of hair ive ever seen on stage. i give them kudos. 'bloc party'?

fuckin 'cock party; (theyve 1 or 2 alright songs)

ernesto said:
Murder Of Crows?

i did sound for them twice and theyre a sound bunch of lads. great performers with good old-fashioned 70s style rock songs which is what i was mad into in my teens so i really appreciated/enjoyed those 2 gigs, which is a nice change from feeling my stomach turn as some piece of shit band get up on stage and aurally offend me with their sonically talentless cock noise.

most amount of hair ive ever seen on stage. i give them kudos. 'bloc party'?

fuckin 'cock party; (theyve 1 or 2 alright songs)

Seconded.
Really good band that can play really well.Thoroughly enjoyed them last time I seen them even though they played a wee bit too long..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back