Cheap time available in good recording studio (1 Viewer)

Creamy Sonic

I have some time coming up in July that I am letting go at less than half the standard rate. The dates are roughly between the 7th and the 26th. These prices are available if you take one day or all of them. The session times are Monday-Saturday from 6p-2a and Sunday from midday-midnight. The cost for the evening sessions is 75 euro (8 hours) and 100 for the Sunday session (12 hours). The prices include an engineer (Ciaran, who has worked on many projects in the studio including the "mike got spiked" album and has engineered the last 3 TWOG recordings). I will require full payment to secure the booking. If there are any questions please post them up here. For booking contact me on-

085 737 2333

[email protected]

Peter

www.creamysonicstudios.com

Creamy Sonic said:
I have some time coming up in July that I am letting go at less than half the standard rate. The dates are roughly between the 7th and the 26th. These prices are available if you take one day or all of them. The session times are Monday-Saturday from 6p-2a and Sunday from midday-midnight. The cost for the evening sessions is 75 euro (8 hours) and 100 for the Sunday session (12 hours). The prices include an engineer (Ciaran, who has worked on many projects in the studio including the "mike got spiked" album and has engineered the last 3 TWOG recordings). I will require full payment to secure the booking. If there are any questions please post them up here. For booking contact me on-

085 737 2333

[email protected]

Peter

www.creamysonicstudios.com
Q: where is the studio?

This guy obviously works in a bank or something by day..

2778.jpg

I've been in this studio, the live room looks amazing

high ceilings, lots of curtains and hue gobo's (is that what they call them big screens) for controlling the sound and a nice wooden floor if I remember... I imagine you could really do the massive compressed room mic drum (tm Led Zepplin + Stephen Drozd) sound there really well

Anthony said:
This guy obviously works in a bank or something by day..

2778.jpg

Haha! Is he going for the 'flamethrower to the face' look then? Or is it the limp bizkit look except even more stupid...

EDIT. that pic I put on of the guitarist/tranny from limp bizkit was just too big. And too stupid looking. One eejit in make-up is enough for any thread. Unless it's it's on/off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back