Charlie's new band (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter The
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 986
  • Watchers 0

The

Just saw Charlie from Busted fame's new band on teevee..... they don't have quite the same quality of sound that Busted have but they're not the worst y'know. Plus there's water in the video...I like water

"A boy threw a toy covered in red paint during the gig. He went up to Charlie and apologised afterwards."

chuck palahniuk, super nintendo, audioslave, smokin blunts, drinkin' jack daniels - yeah these guys are cool!
band1.jpg

you blaydin leave charlie alone. he's alright. and i was doing stuff like looking cool and smoking joints and pretending to read cool books when i was twelve or whatever he is. you leave him alone. i mean, if you can forgive brian wilson, you can forgive charlie.

avernus said:
"A boy threw a toy covered in red paint during the gig. He went up to Charlie and apologised afterwards."

chuck palahniuk, super nintendo, audioslave, smokin blunts, drinkin' jack daniels - yeah these guys are cool!
band1.jpg

Did anyone else cop the green petrol can in the foreground? Could it be that these guys also sniff petrol? Or was it some sort of self imolation pop sta party game thing...God I wish I was in busted. My mammy dosnt let me smoke in the house..

you'd think he would have bought his bandmates hair straighters for xmas or something
they're going about this mtv2 screamo crap the wrong way

id love to know what PR genius or director designed that set. It takes posing to new levels.

"ok guys, on action, act natural and we'll make ye cool and rich.. 3, 2, 1, acti-.... for christ sake will somebody empty that bottle of Jack Daniels! i want them lookin like 'ard men! and adidias trainers?! damn it guys kids wanna see converse!... mmm fuck it.... action"

I want the hottie on the right...he looks pensive........actually he doesn't look real ...... it's all a conspiracy lads

lack of sleep kicking in at this stage

The said:
I want the hottie on the right...he looks pensive........actually he doesn't look real ...... it's all a conspiracy lads

lack of sleep kicking in at this stage
ugh, big sulky head on him, no thanks!
here, we haven't had a 'post pictures of people you think are incredibly hot' thread in a while !bing

Super Dexta said:
ugh, big sulky head on him, no thanks!
here, we haven't had a 'post pictures of people you think are incredibly hot' thread in a while !bing

:( he's not sulky..... he's hottie. Ya go start one of those threads..I'll go look for pictures

i've just realised, i actually can't think of any famous people that are incredibly hot :( WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back