Chaos in Tejas 08 (1 Viewer)

Crudos is only doing one reunion show and all the money is going to charity.

Mexico is awesome. The gigs are fucking mental. Yesterday we played in a back garden in the middle of some mad ghetto , where the local drug gangs were in the middle of some sort of war. Tons of punks at the show all sniffing glue ! We ate at the promoters familys gaff and his grandmother was cooking tacos . This whole this is surreal.

Tomorrow were going into the jungle to swim in waterfalls. YES!!

Oh yeah and cocaine costs like 5 euros a gram hehe. Corm you should have come you tit. Jebbe is with us instead.

Crudos is only doing one reunion show and all the money is going to charity.

Mexico is awesome. The gigs are fucking mental. Yesterday we played in a back garden in the middle of some mad ghetto , where the local drug gangs were in the middle of some sort of war. Tons of punks at the show all sniffing glue ! We ate at the promoters familys gaff and his grandmother was cooking tacos . This whole this is surreal.

Tomorrow were going into the jungle to swim in waterfalls. YES!!

Oh yeah and cocaine costs like 5 euros a gram hehe. Corm you should have come you tit. Jebbe is with us instead.

Oh fuck...I'll never turn down such an offer again...I can only hope that one of those fucking fish swims up your japper.

cool , looking forward to dallas tomorrow. I reckon ill be feeling a bit under the weather though!!

Tonight Los Crudos,Tragedy,Crude and Limpwrist. .|..|

zz top didnt play but billy gibbons got onstage and played 5 song with roky erikson. A seriously surreal weekend.

Watching hardskin on a boat in 40 degree heat in the middle of the day was probably the peak of the weekend.

2006_1189_lg.JPG

I'm so jealous.

Amaaaaazin weekend! every year it gets better.

Ian I cant believe ye's didnt play the dallas show...actually I can & I dont blame ye's only 10 people showed up for it cause everyone was still recovering from Austin. I felt so bad for No Fucker & Invasion.

What did you think about the after party in the garage? I saw ye in the middle of it all when the fire crackers started going off & I have to say the face you pulled was priceless:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back