Chaos in Tejas 08 (1 Viewer)

KatieMutated

Website
Visit site
For anyone interested or thinking of going (sure ye never know..)
Its gonna be on May 15th, 16th and 17th at Emo's in Austin

lineup so far...
CRUDE!!!!! (japan)
Los Crudos
Leatherface
Dillinger Four
Hard Skin
Fy Fan
Invasion(spain)
Straight Jacket Nation(australia)
the Marked Men
Brain Handle
Midnight(cleveland)
Iron Lung
Hatred Surge
Under Pressure(canada)
Sacred Shock
Deskonocidos

HOLLA!cant wait it rules every year. But stay away from Austins lifeblood a.k.a
04203211.gif

Ahh Andy that'd be maaazin you's need to try and come over .|..|

Jamie sorry for being a flaky gee, I need to hunt Alex down and when I do I shall ask him what shirts he has laying round.

Ian Im up in portland this week so I'll get to see Fy fan with tragedy, lookin forward to it :)

we came over earlier in the week and we met Billy Gibbons from ZZTOP in the airport and were all "hey we are playing with roky next thursday" ... Next day the promoter got an email from zztops manager asking if they can come and play a few songs!! Going to be a great night.

Im currently in mexico on tour and sweating my balls off. Its a million degrees or something.

we came over earlier in the week and we met Billy Gibbons from ZZTOP in the airport and were all "hey we are playing with roky next thursday" ... Next day the promoter got an email from zztops manager asking if they can come and play a few songs!! Going to be a great night.

Im currently in mexico on tour and sweating my balls off. Its a million degrees or something.

FUCK FUCKIN YOU!

You...fucking...cunt...OHBOLLIXIWISHIDGONEWITHYIS!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back