Change of lineup this Saturday 17th of July in The Thomas house for Mongohorn gig (2 Viewers)

Mongohorn

Unfortunately The Mosquitoes or Corrosive Machine can't make it this saturday so instead we have Septic Pussy (which now makes for even better poster) and galwegian nwebies NeverNoodz who we've never heard before but said fuck it everyone's gotta start somewhere so why not with us Hope to see yiz all there it'll be a right laff

Its both of them lukas it'll still be a cracker The dubtones are playin as well, NeverNoodz are from Galway they're brand new don't think they've ever done a gig before so don't kno what to expect they have a myspace but no music on it as of yet

Great gig and venue...I was pretty er Mongo'd lol
Listening to Mongohorn's CD now and Emmanuelle leaps out as a classic already.
Pics and Vids in about an hour.

Nice pics janer the fuckin video's man fair play to ya, its terrible how shit we played tho, the 1st one is called "Donkeypunch" the 2nd is "Emmanuelle" and the third is a cover of billy braggs " to have and to have not" lars & the bastards did it as well

Cheers Eddie. Vids grainy because very little light in the Thomas house but I def like the place as a sweaty little atmospheric venue, reminds me of the old music room on Abbey street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back