Celebrity Meltdowns (1 Viewer)

Grimez and Azealia Banks sending each other insults is one of the sillier things from the past year

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apparently, yes. I think it's from court documents or something. I haven't fact checked it particularly deeply.

Who gives a flying fuck

Edit: not having a go at you Jonah.

Just this celebrity bollox

I mean in the greater scheme of things, I don't give a flying fuck, my comment (or comment via screenshot) was the hypocricy of selling this idea of ALL BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL to your fans while bodyshaming another woman by calling her fat. Which... you know, is a legitimate thing beyond the idea of celebrity and hilarious feuds.

I mean in the greater scheme of things, I don't give a flying fuck, my comment (or comment via screenshot) was the hypocricy of selling this idea of ALL BODIES ARE BEAUTIFUL to your fans while bodyshaming another woman by calling her fat. Which... you know, is a legitimate thing beyond the idea of celebrity and hilarious feuds.

That fuggin BITCH!

Leave meltdowns to the professionals

Leave meltdowns to the professionals

Genuine question, is there any country other than the US that regularly puts seriously mentally unstable people on TV, so they can listen to them shouting?

Like, what other country has large sections of the population turn on their TV to watch people grunting and moaning and screaming, and think: Hmm, he sounds knowledgeable, I'll listen to more of this.

Grimez and Azealia Banks sending each other insults is one of the sillier things from the past year

Personally I've thought Grimes is a wanker ever since she played the Olympia and blamed getting electric shocks from her gear on the venue staff when it was actually her and her roadies' fault for being fucking shit at their jobs.

Also I think the way Azealia Banks gets media attention for being a dickhead is shit, but her crew were all bang on and I'm 90% sure that most of her media shit is just a big act to get publicity. Shite music anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back