Celebrities are Amazing. (1 Viewer)

i gave brendan kilkenny a lend of a euro before
PIC-brendan.jpg

what if tom is actually right? what if scientology is teh future? i need help. can you help me? can you fuck, you self serving drunken jezebels. perhaps scientology can lead me to an inner lizard, with a cock like a windsock full of jelly and a vision of the future with no polish people. help me.

i gave brendan kilkenny a lend of a euro before

He probably still owes it to you as well.

No matter what Tom Cruise believes in, I still think it's a bit dodgy for TV3 to call him a "fruitcake" for being a scientologist (Xposé - today - Greatest parody of a show ever made, by talentless, no hopers). Is that not against the law?

Somebody report them; I couldn't be bothered.

mary robinson saw me play in the national concert hall.. OH YEAH!!!

I was round Mary Robinson's family's gaff for new years once, and I was sleeping over in Darina Allen's place at the time.

That was the time I managed to stay evenly pleasantly locked for three consecutive days. I worked in The Aras while she was there too for a while. I should be in OK magazine.

Mary Robinson's family's gaff has a driveway thats longer than The Aras, which is a long bastard.

I was round Mary Robinson's family's gaff for new years once, and I was sleeping over in Darina Allen's place at the time.

That was the time I managed to stay evenly pleasantly locked for three consecutive days. I worked in The Aras while she was there too for a while. I should be in OK magazine.

Mary Robinson's family's gaff has a driveway thats longer than The Aras, which is a long bastard.
i bet she wipes her snots on bathroom towels

i bet she wipes her snots on bathroom towels

Darina or Mary?
Darina is actually dead on. Mad for the gardening too, (had chats with me about her garden there even though it was the middle of winter.) She is kind of posh, but nice posh. Old money posh.

Robbo used to run around the Aras in the nip roaring "Nehhnenene, you can't touch dis... STOP... Mary time", and if I walked out and saw her she would get me to put on a mulla accent and order another 14 tons of top soil to be dropped off on Charlie Haughey's driveway.

That garlic flavour actually comes from the 5ml of paedophile tears that are in every jar.

He... basically got away with that, didn't he?
Was told that he shouldn't do it again, now pick up some litter around the local park or something.

Simpler times. I would imagine some slaps would be handed out these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back