catholic tat ideas. (1 Viewer)

How about a St Agatha set of bras? Keep your boobs where they should be - on your chest, not on a plate.
agatha.jpg

Edit, what's she doing to them in this pic?
NG%202494.jpg

How about a St Agatha set of bras? Keep your boobs where they should be - on your chest, not on a plate.
agatha.jpg

Wikipedia said:
"The shape of her amputated breasts, especially as depicted in artistic renderings, gave rise to her attribution as the patron saint of bell-founders and as the patron saint of bakers."

bell-founders?

I have a 'Ra army council member ascending to heaven on my right upper-arm, and an axis of the Queen, an Orangeman and a UVF thug plummeting to the bowels of hell on my left. They are linked across my back by a string of intermediately valued purgatorians including CS Parnell, Roger Casement, Jock Stein and Daniel O'Connell.

Pics or it didn't happen.

My room used to be full of that kinda junk but its mostly gone now. I aquired a lot of it during the famous vodka in a water bottle trip to knock and the 2 beers for breakfast in guadalupe holiday not to mention various trips to the pound shop in Thomas st....here a few i haev left:

hhh.jpg

ggg.jpg

fff.jpg

ee.jpg

You think I have nothing better to do with my time!???

leave it with me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back