Catholic Church and Child abuse scandal (1 Viewer)

Bunny

Can't believe how much of this shit went on for years in Ireland. Its probably the worst thing I've heard all year. I know most of this stuff is no surprise to everyone but still, thousands of victims! I didn't know it was thousands. Its bloody shocking. The Catholic church is a joke, The Vatican don't give a shit about it, and worst of all, they abused the most innocent in Irish society, made them work as slaves, and collected money from the communities where these poor kids came from to prop up their ridiculous religion.

I've got a few extreme actions that should be taken.

1. All of the known abusers should be named and jailed.

2. All collections of monies in Irish churches should be donated entirely to a fund for the victims for a decade.

3. Half of all Catholic churches should be shut down and turned into abortion clinics for rape victims.

:eek:

Yes I was born into it, but I've learned to hate it real well since I was a kid. Back then I thought the worst thing they could inflict on me was mass. Boy was I wrong.

So, are you going to go ahead and do the act of apostasy? I did it a few months back, felt good.

Do I have to fill in any forms?

If no, then yes I'll do the apostasy thingy

What did you do?

You can fill in a generic form that I found somewhere on the net (attached). It's not intended for the Catholic church per se but it does the job. You then send this off to your diocese. I asked for confirmation of receipt in case they would ignore it.

You could also just write your own thing saying you want to leave the church and perform the act of apostasy.

Edit: I attached it but not sure where it went. There was a link to it on here before, Pete knows the score. He's atheist as fuck.

You can fill in a generic form that I found somewhere on the net (attached). It's not intended for the Catholic church per se but it does the job. You then send this off to your diocese. I asked for confirmation of receipt in case they would ignore it.

You could also just write your own thing saying you want to leave the church and perform the act of apostasy.

Edit: I attached it but not sure where it went. There was a link to it on here before, Pete knows the score. He's atheist as fuck.

Does it not cost 20 euro or something for 'administration fees'???

mate of mine had to pay the equivalent of that years ago in germany

Does it not cost 20 euro or something for 'administration fees'???

mate of mine had to pay the equivalent of that years ago in germany

Cost me nothing. Germany may be different because you actually pay tax out of your income straight to the church you're with.

The Christian Brothers were founded by a Callan , in Waterford city. Blessed Edmund formed a group of people to provide education for those who could not afford it at the beginning of the 19th century. Their motto. ‘Facere et Docere’ means ‘To do and to teach.’
MISSION
Education with specia1 care for the underprivileged.

fuck sake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back