CAT ON FORM - Tonight!! (1 Viewer)

swingkid

Website
www.wfmu.org
CAT ON FORM - Tonight!!

Just in case anybody doesn't know...

The CAT ON FORM gig that was supposed to take place tonight in the Lower Deck has been cancelled due to bad management on the venues' behalf.

Instead, CAT ON FORM now play at the Ballroom Birthday gig in the Music Centre. I think they are on second last at 12.30am.

Can you please tell anyone who may not know about this.
Thanks.

oops, too late....went to see 'anything else' instead, if anyone was thinking about it don't bother. jason biggs plays woody allen, christina ricci plays christina ricci, and woody allen plays woody allen. that's one woody allen and one christina ricci too many for any film.

spuded said:
thats enough slagging of woody allen, they guy is king, and christina ricci is class:)

not slagging, just thought it was unnecessary to have 2 of him in one film. but christina ricci's career peaked too early, as in 13 years ago... !baggyyyy

edser wipe that stuff off the keyboard, you know not only will you go blind but there is a chance of electrocution.

As for the Ricci I think pecker is the best with sleepy hollow not far behind.

so is the film called 'anything else' or is that like a joke cos you REALLY didnt want to go to the gig? cos if it was it was pretty good.

B for the Spree said:
so is the film called 'anything else' or is that like a joke cos you REALLY didnt want to go to the gig? cos if it was it was pretty good.
it's called 'anything else', not sure why. maybe cos people only go to see it when they're too late for any of the films they actually want to see, and say "fuck it, i really don't want to go home without seeing a movie, give me 2 tickets for anything else."

B for the Spree said:
if you can go see them, do it! so cool to see a band who aren't afraid of appearing earnest.

I have to admit that I could have done without the reading of the recently spoken "we are..." piece. There was nothing wrong with it, as such, but in another context it would have matched a fascist rally perfectly.

mac warzonescum said:
I have to admit that I could have done without the reading of the recently spoken "we are..." piece. There was nothing wrong with it, as such, but in another context it would have matched a fascist rally perfectly.
haha true... i just liked their attitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back