CARIBOU this tuesday (nov 20) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3

u:m

U:MACK presents[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CARIBOU
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] TUESDAY NOV 20
WHELANS

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] DOORS 8pm. TICKETS [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16 FROM ROAD RECORDS, CITY DISCS, SOUND CELLAR & SPINDIZZY & ONLINE AT [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]www.tickets.ie/umack

TICKETS AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR
[/FONT]http://www.umack.com/www.tickets.ie/umack
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

www.myspace.com/cariboumanitoba

New album Andorra out now on City Slang
CaribouNov07567.jpg

Really? I think I'm getting Caribou-fatigue. He's played here so much in recent times.

That said, I'll be going to this as well.
well yeah he played what a month ago? but i missed that gig and he hasnt played before that in about a year. and the new album is THAT good.

well yeah he played what a month ago? but i missed that gig and he hasnt played before that in about a year. and the new album is THAT good.

Yeah I was hammered at that gig-the down side of a) a late show (b) on a Friday night and (c) being an alcoholic so I can't remember much of it.
I'm not crazy about the latest record (too much vocals) but he's good enough live to keep me entertained.

Great gig. It's the first time i'd seen them live as a four piece and they definitely sound better for it.

It was quite similar to the gig in Crawdaddy but I still enjoyed it.

I know we've been here before, but why do people pay into a concert just to talk to their friends the whole night and then clear off before it ends? It makes no sense at all. I mean, 16 euro isn't so cheap.

I'll never get sick of two drum kits. Really tight after all the touring too.They're a fantastic band to watch live. It's spectactular stuff by our standards, and should really be filmed proplerly. Would look great edited and on another DVD.

Great gig, props to timmo.

It was quite similar to the gig in Crawdaddy but I still enjoyed it.

me too, really great live show

I know we've been here before, but why do people pay into a concert just to talk to their friends the whole night and then clear off before it ends? It makes no sense at all. I mean, 16 euro isn't so cheap.

uh...sound like my friend (he didn't really know much about caribou before the gig) he wasn't talking much at first but about half way through he got a bit loud (up near the bar), saw a few heads looking around disapprovingly - apologies folks!

yep, it was particularly bad and annoying last night especially during "hello hammerhead".

Ah yeah - I can understand up near the bar. I was talking more down around the stage. It wasn't just some people making some comments about the music, it was people having full conversations, some facing away from the stage. Its just a bit irritating when you're trying to listen to the music and you can hear someone blathering over it. Anyway....I suppose this comes with the territory when you go to a gig...

Great gig. I loved every minute of it, apart from the spas talking (actually one of them was roaring - the nob to the back to the left of stage).

jasper, I was standing beside you. I heard some bloke call some lad 'jasper' so I presume that was you. I recognised him from college (DCU). Them are some Cavan accents ye have!!

Great gig. I loved every minute of it, apart from the spas talking (actually one of them was roaring - the nob to the back to the left of stage).

jasper, I was standing beside you. I heard some bloke call some lad 'jasper' so I presume that was you. I recognised him from college (DCU). Them are some Cavan accents ye have!!

Oi! Donegal accents i'll have you know!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back