Caribou (may 18) upstairs in whelans (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
How many people does it hold?Is the sound that bad if yer not up the front?I hate that in a venue if you have to be sitting on the singers lip to get it.

120 is my kinda venue.Punterwise that is.For one a my shows?Me sitting room has'nt sold out.

Whats so bad about it?

its the location of the stage. If they put it back in the other corner (at the angle of the 'L') it'd be way better. That way people could see from everywhere. As it is, the only people who can see what is going on are the 20 or so that barge their way into the front section.

That archway is a pain in the hole. It cuts off a good section of the room from seeing anything. Because of this everyone tries to barge their way up the front. Everyone was packed into that section like sardines, while there was plenty of room everywhere else.

and the stage is way too low. I could barely even see the support act and I was only about 10ft or so back.

plus you have to walk through the smoking section in whelans to get to it. I'm sure theres some law being broken there.

shit venue. I was gonna go to the chequerboard album launch last night, but didn't, cos of the venue.

Damn it - I'll miss them. I was hoping there was a mistake and they would be playing another night. Ah well Explosions ATP will just have to do! .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back