Car Insurance... I'll get ripped off whoever I go with. Discuss. (1 Viewer)

if you do it online, print / save a copy of the quote page as when wife got her quote in the post after applying online, it was €40 more than the originally quoted one....

I found it very hard to get insurance to begin with. Try going through a broker, a load of people I know used Creane & Creane (they are based in Enniscorthy, do an 11811 for their number). Depending on your situation high prices can be unavoidable, for a few years anyway. Get your test as soon a possible, passing halfed my insurance quote. Aslo if you are not based in Dublin there is a newish company based in the West called Sertus who are very affordable. Mine is now down to about €300. It started out as about £1400

sullivan insurance in rimlick ciddy. 061 313255. they've been quite good to me. did the advanced driving course with them, which was a doddle and it saved muchos euros. but as said above, depends on your circumstances innit? worth a try though. :)

roxy said:
This is where you get to take sharp corners on two wheels yeah? And do a handbrake turn into a narrow parking space? I want dem racing stripes I do.
yep. all of the above..

and you get to drive one of these muddafukkaz too:
car.gif

.|..|

speaking of insurance, does anyone know the full score with getting insured on a van or people carrier??
im 23 in may and us lads are thinking bout buying a van/ or large people carrier, i heard you have to be 25 to get insurance, or is there a way around it??

Sorry to pull this back on topic, but I saved 312 europes on insurance through the Tesco offer I was talking about above. Happy days! Now who'll flog me one U2 ticket for the same amount? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back