CAPDOWN - Saturday (2 Viewers)

Good gig. Far better than they were at Wasted.

I did think the sound for Capdown was fairly shit though, despite it being excellent for Rooskey and Only Fumes (both great sets btw). Also I think gigs should be limited to 3 crowd surfers per band, it got a bit annoying when the 4th person jumped in when the first 3 were still up.

I did think the sound for Capdown was fairly shit though, despite it being excellent for Rooskey and Only Fumes

I agree that the sound for them was a bit crappy, especially in the beginning. Vocals and snare were too loud and guitars too low. They had their own soundman with them but i thought the Voodoo sound man did a better job. It got better in the end for Capdown.
thanx to everyone who danced and shouted along to our set. We had a really good time. See ye at Oi Polloi.

yeah, great gig, good laff, thanks for letting us use your backline again Daniel!

Capdown were alright, better than i expected but they didnt do enough old numbers. BAND OF THE NIGHT - ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES.

I agree that the sound for them was a bit crappy, especially in the beginning. Vocals and snare were too loud and guitars too low. They had their own soundman with them but i thought the Voodoo sound man did a better job. It got better in the end for Capdown.
thanx to everyone who danced and shouted along to our set. We had a really good time. See ye at Oi Polloi.

Capdowns own engineer didn't push the PA enough, there was plenty left in it, Sean the house guy did a great job with Fumes & Corpses.....hadn't seen Roosky in a while and they didn't dissapoint either

i thought roosky were shit at the start then got better with the last 3 songs, only fumes and corpses were fantastic defo best band. capdown were deadly. so they didnt have loads of old music boo fuckin hoo i know there old stuff is deadly but anytime i've seen them all they play are their clasics kill me if that gets a tad tiresome, they finished on classics but started of with new stuff maybe new direction who knows all i can say is i did a bout of crowd surfing prblly first time ever.. and thats all there is to say

agreed, sean is an excellent sound engineer, nice to meet someone interested for a change. It was our first time playing the voodoo, good PA, deadly pizza slices!! only shame was that Janer didnt capture it for posterity with his handy cam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back