CAPDOWN - Irish dates (1 Viewer)

TOXIC

Website
www.sonicproductions.ie
CAPDOWN www.capdown.net www.myspace.com/capdown

Are the UK's leading ska-core band, mixing up ska, punk, hardcore, reggae and more like only they know how, with an ever-political message and ferociously incredible live performances. Numerous tours of the UK have built up a massive grass roots following; their independently-released albums and singles have garnered high praise from everyone from Kerrang! to The Times. Capdown's long awaited third album 'Wind Up Toys' will be released on Fierce Panda in Feb 2007.

Sally Longs - Galway - Thursday March 1st
The Bunker - Belfast - Friday 2nd
The Voodoo lounge - Saturday 3rd

i think fig. 4 played...but all i know for sure is, it was the first time i met brendan burns, i got sick into a pint glass, and anne from roscommon got donal. and brownie was at home with a dislocated hip, all by himself.

G'wan Anne! Back in the day when D-Money was anyone's for half a Club Shandy. Oh wait... Ah, poor old Browny... Here, was that not in Dublin, the first time they came over? Yeah! The 'oul pair went away for the weekend so we went and did a tour with Capdown instead of going to school, hahah, 5th year I think?

er yeah, 'back in the day when.......'. i was in 4th year so you must've been in 5th. it was right after the steam pig played in batty's. i remember there was a single can of linden village left over, which you claimed. we watched starship troopers with denise richards in, stoned, with c. coakley esquire, at some point. mr and mrs sheen were in absentia for that landmark of punk history so i guess they were still to return at the time of the capdown gig. that poor dog.

l_1a5d86f043be6632edffa859a15c4402.jpg

Tix onsale today

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back