CANNIBAL OX (1 Viewer)

where did anyone say anything about the cold vein not being a 'classic' or whatever?
re: "succession" - it came out before 'fantastic damage'

fandam has some absoulte clangers on it

Tell me you didn't feel shivers the first time you heard raspberry fields [cv] or that deep space 9mm [fd]...quote]

Still does my man…..

Mondo is right, Fandam was after Cold Vein and it was poo poo.

Too many tracks, too many weak ass El p rhymes. He should stick to production.

I saw him & Aesop at a gig in San Fran last month and jeez is El p up his own hole or wha. Jumping around stage trying his best to outshine Aesop………......ha, no chance.

speakin of definitve hip hop and all
chi.jpg

yis remember "age ain't nothin' but a number"

well look where that talk got him
Chi_Ali_Griffith_captured.jpg

damn shame

brianoak said:
Remember El P putting his foot in it when he played in the pod or whatever that place is called now?

yeah, he called us all english and proceeded to ruin mr lif's set with his dreadful rapping. he's a good producer, but his lyrics and vocals are fucking awful. rjd2 was very good that night though. "cold vein" was a great album, but i thought can ox had split up? dont know if they can top that album though, i wasnt so keen on the single they did after that, called cosmos or something.

Thumbelina said:
yeah, he called us all english and proceeded to ruin mr lif's set with his dreadful rapping. he's a good producer, but his lyrics and vocals are fucking awful. rjd2 was very good that night though. "cold vein" was a great album, but i thought can ox had split up? dont know if they can top that album though, i wasnt so keen on the single they did after that, called cosmos or something.

Yeah RJD2 was good but I seen him do the same set a few times now.

I prefer Company Flow to anything EL P has done since.

Funcrusher Plus -one of the most over-rated hip hop album ever, snorezville. Cold Vein is great but as mondo says, five years is a long time.

Stan Bowles said:
Funcrusher Plus -one of the most over-rated hip hop album ever, snorezville. Cold Vein is great but as mondo says, five years is a long time.

Talk to the hand Neil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back