Cancelled (3 Viewers)

Richie

Reply All podcast kind of got cancelled *, which I am dismayed by as a regular listener (for fostering a toxic workplace environment and opposing unionization of their staff):

* Not actually, but a host and producer have left and the show is on hiatus

JohnnyRaz

not surprising. It came up this morning as my 3 year old is a big fan of wetabix. I was showing him some of the ads on youtube, I had forgotten how very definitely they were skins, right down to the theme tune aping madness. I'm pretty sure this is still at home in my dads. I'm pretty sure owning this is instant cause for cancellation
View attachment 14686

as an update to this, the son after additional pestering was shown a reel of the ads on youtube. He's now going around shouting out 'if you know wahts good for you - ok?' and insisting I draw him 'sweetabix man'

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
as an update to this, the son after additional pestering was shown a reel of the ads on youtube. He's now going around shouting out 'if you know wahts good for you - ok?' and insisting I draw him 'sweetabix man'
Phase 2

1f6880c95621f098a2cf6d1a92234afd.jpg

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Reply All podcast kind of got cancelled *, which I am dismayed by as a regular listener (for fostering a toxic workplace environment and opposing unionization of their staff):
It's very difficult to make any sense of that article. I'm all for unions, but if someone disagrees with me does that mean they're being toxic?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Benny Cake

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads