Cancelled (4 Viewers)

I'd like to cancel Van Morrison, please.
Never mind the 'outrageous' song titles, but the new single may be the most objectionably awful piece of music ever written,...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

my god it just keeps going

Lol just realised what it reminds me of

Reply All podcast kind of got cancelled *, which I am dismayed by as a regular listener (for fostering a toxic workplace environment and opposing unionization of their staff):

* Not actually, but a host and producer have left and the show is on hiatus

no idea where else to put this, but this wouldnt fly today.

breakfast with menaces

not surprising. It came up this morning as my 3 year old is a big fan of wetabix. I was showing him some of the ads on youtube, I had forgotten how very definitely they were skins, right down to the theme tune aping madness. I'm pretty sure this is still at home in my dads. I'm pretty sure owning this is instant cause for cancellation
View attachment 14686

as an update to this, the son after additional pestering was shown a reel of the ads on youtube. He's now going around shouting out 'if you know wahts good for you - ok?' and insisting I draw him 'sweetabix man'

as an update to this, the son after additional pestering was shown a reel of the ads on youtube. He's now going around shouting out 'if you know wahts good for you - ok?' and insisting I draw him 'sweetabix man'
Phase 2

1f6880c95621f098a2cf6d1a92234afd.jpg

Reply All podcast kind of got cancelled *, which I am dismayed by as a regular listener (for fostering a toxic workplace environment and opposing unionization of their staff):
It's very difficult to make any sense of that article. I'm all for unions, but if someone disagrees with me does that mean they're being toxic?

It's very difficult to make any sense of that article. I'm all for unions, but if someone disagrees with me does that mean they're being toxic?
they made a podcast about liberal identity politics, but were being bourgeois reactionaries at the same time

It’s great fun to throw in a phrase like ‘bourgeois reactionaries’ like a teenage maoist. but it seems that it is, in fact, possibly an actual accurate description here. they were all-in on looking woke until workers started asking for things

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back