"can a bag run?" (1 Viewer)

Franco

a friend showed me these standardised tests she had to give to her first class kids. one of the questions was "can a bag run?". i'm wondering if i would have found that a hard question when i was seven. i'm not sure.

no. it had two tick boxes beside it. 'Yes' or 'No'. other example of questions were 'this is a ---' beside a picture of a dog. and 'is the x red' beside a red x. Maybe you should adopt this test for prospective new thumped members? might help sort the wheat from the chaff.

John D'oh said:
no. it had two tick boxes beside it. 'Yes' or 'No'. other example of questions were 'this is a ---' beside a picture of a dog. and 'is the x red' beside a red x. Maybe you should adopt this test for prospective new thumped members? might help sort the wheat from the chaff.
The red x thing would be to test for red/green colour blindness in the boys no doubt. Just to crush thier dreams of ever becoming pilots.

The bag running thing is a bit fucked up.

(edit, what about the kids who have those schoolbags on wheels. They might consider their bags as being able to run along with them. But then the other kids who carry their bags might say no, my bag doesn't run coz it's got no legs. Jesus, that's tough. )

Can a bag run?! That's hilarious!!

Visited some friends a while ago who have a three year old, he was real interested in our little one. First thing he said was "you must shout at babies". Then he starts going on like this "She's a baby but I'm big. She can't speak, I can speak. She can't walk, I can walk ... but babies can JUMP!"

Lefty Frizzell said:
i felt sorry for her when she got the runs that time though.

remember the time that english shaky-head-tourettes runner 'relieved' herself during a marathon?
what a load of piss. ugh.

John D'oh said:
a friend showed me these standardised tests she had to give to her first class kids. one of the questions was "can a bag run?". i'm wondering if i would have found that a hard question when i was seven. i'm not sure.
could you get an explanation of this question and an answer from you friend?Im kinda curious

i don't know if bags can run bags, but i know of some luggage that can...

LukesArt_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back