Cable street gig - brigada double booking update (2 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
The guy bringing over brigada from paris booked them into voodoo for cable gig, someone else has them booked to play in derry, both on sat sep 30th. the band have e mailed me to say they are trying to sort otu the situation but as of today dont know which gig they are doing, transport arrangements etc and will get back to me asap.

more news as it arrives

v strange occurence. surely the gig booked first has precedence?

We have the millenium dome have they?

janer its not 1977 and ya dont live in london
15.jpg

yea its really annoying damo, we have posters etc done. our gig was defo booked first but problem is somethign to do with someone who put flights on their credit card saying they are playing derry or something

First timethis has happened me in years of organising gigs.

still waiting on news but will be very pissed off if this doesnt go ahead.

organisation eh?

Conor I have a number for the guy organising the derry event if you want it. (also not 100% sure but i think the derry thing was booked first, i was surprised when that band showed up on your line up).

cheers weeler, will wait fo rthe band ot get back to me- derry people probably in same boat as me. ours defo booked first - have e mails etc but at end of the day its not which was booked first that matters but which they play.

thanks anywya.

The guy bringing over brigada from paris booked them into voodoo for cable gig, someone else has them booked to play in derry, both on sat sep 30th. the band have e mailed me to say they are trying to sort otu the situation but as of today dont know which gig they are doing, transport arrangements etc and will get back to me asap.

more news as it arrives

why not just tell them the derry promoters are nazis? thats what I always do

alright then, Brigada play dublin and derry, then they come to sligo on sun 1st oct. This is still correct then? I'm gonna ask Colin.

brigada have now confirmed they will definatly play the cable st celebration in dublin on saturday 30th!!!!and yes jasper the sunday gig is still on for sligo....

apparently just books have paid over 600euro to bring these guys over and now they're not playing their gig? Sound.

I'll post up the full details as I know them later on, waiting for an email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back