César To Celebrate His Farewell With His Friends (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash said:
The African teams should be good fun as always, and you never know, maybe Nigeria or Cameroon will actually play well this time.

yeah they might do, but it won't be at this world cup...
maybe they can come and play the brian kerr memorial trophy down the pheono this summer with us and the Chinese

Cormcolash said:
Portugal are notorious for under-acheiving. They have come through qualifying great, but I would say they'll probably fuck it all up again!
Spain are even worse, because I reckon they actually have a better team and they play even worse than Portugal, they just scraped into the play-offs! Spain are cocks.
The Netherlands, well I'm actually a huge fan of Holland because they really do have a lot of the best players in the world, but they just can't seem to play together as a team. If they played to their potential I could see them challenging Brazil, but they just seem to be another one of those under-acheivers right now.
Italy don't deserve to win any match ever because they are wankers.
It will be interesting to see how South Korea and Japan do. I don't rate South Korea really, they were flukey bastards in 2002 and there really were some dodgy decisions going their way. Japan however are a different story, I reckon Japan have a very good team actually and are easily last 8 quality.
Sweden are in with a shout for the semis, they have been steadily improving for a long-time and they have the best striker in the world back scoring goals for them now.
England are shite. Completely over-rated bollocks. They were lucky to win their group. Fuckers.
The African teams should be good fun as always, and you never know, maybe Nigeria or Cameroon will actually play well this time.
Neither Nigeria or Cameroon (or South Africa for that matter) qualified this time. I think its Togo, Ivory Coast (who have Drogba and a few La Ligue 1 players), Ghana (who have Essien) and then I can't remember the last one. It will indeed be interesting to see how if the whole team are big strong brutes like Drogba and Essien, in complete contrast to the European players.

Edit: Angola and Tunisia are the other two.

coast to coast said:
Neither Nigeria or Cameroon (or South Africa for that matter) qualified this time. I think its Togo, Ivory Coast (who have Drogba and a few La Ligue 1 players)

speaking of Ivory coast qualifying...this is in french and is around 7 minutes long...but it's class

http://bakykone.videos.free.fr/videos/2005_10_16_qcm_J10_report_sdn_civ_1_3.wmv

features Drogba and Eto’o's reaction after last game of WCQ when Cameroon missed a penalty to send them out and Ivory Coast qualified as a result. The ivory coast players follow the game on a radio or something.It even has Drogba talking on phone to Mourinho afterwards asking for a couple of extra days off.

yeah, at least our flag is going to the world cup (sort of)

visiting-Ivory-Coast-flag.gif

Yeah I just assumed Nigeria and Cameroon would have qualified because they have been the best two teams in Africa over the last 10 years. About time some other teams came through! Haha, Bobo Balde playing in the World Cup should be good for a laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back