buying music from the internet. (1 Viewer)

what are your rights if the package was sent and doesn't arrive? is it out of the shops responsibility once the package gets popped in the post?

I've found most places will re-send, especially if you're a regular customer and they don't think you're pulling the piss.

This is my only relevant experience on the matter.

yeah, what No.7 says. I've never had a problem with places resending.

Tell them you never got the package. Maybe they took out insurance on it.

Not sure what your actual rights are though. Do they have a means of providing feedback? The way amazon resellers or ebay vendors do? That usually keeps them straight. But legally, you probably don't have too many rights, unless they're in the same country as you.

usually there's a process the seller goes through once you report the non-arrival. they'll usually ask you to allow a certain period of time to elapse before you report the incident. they then investigate and if satisfied they'll either resend or reimburse you.
I'm sure there was a thread on this not long ago, might be an idea to dig it out.

I bought the new Man Man album from their record company "Ace Fu" about two months back and the fuckers debited my PayPal account but never sent it and haven't responded to any of emails. Bastards!!!!

at least with Paypal you can start a claim (or dispute or resolution, or whatever its called). No one likes that. I did it before with some chancer on ebay and they soon sat up and took notice. Shame it came to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back