Buying clothes online (2 Viewers)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Anyone buy their clothes online. I'm at crisis point with trousers and all I want to do is buy 10 pairs of the same jeans I'm wearing now and I'm sorted for years. Jean shopping us one disapointment after another usually... and expensive.
I've found them on amazon buy y'know, experiences?

I hear ya Anthony .
I buy my Converse in bulk or when on special online at asos.com .
There's a beauty in just clicking your size and colour and knowing exactly what you are gonna get and that they'll fit perfectly.
asos is particularly good for me cos they do free shipping (and you can return stuff too if you don't like it).
I can buy Cons from them (in the UK i think)and have them shipped to NZ for about half what i would pay here - and with more of a selection available
too.
Jeans will be my next step.
If I find a pair I like, yup , 5 x pairs next order.
Steve Jobs was right in this aspect too.

negative experience with jeans. they were labeled the right size/brand etc, same as what i was wearing but were probably factory seconds. ended up being a waste of money.

I'm happy to say trouser dissatisfaction is one worry I don't have.I'm glad I read this thread..I was on a bit of a downer put its put things nicely in perspective!

Carry On.:heart::heart:

I fucking hate clothes.

If ever comes the day that I can afford to, I'm springing for tailor made shit.

I buy pretty much all of my clothes and shoes online now. Its all been good except once when I got shoes that looked normal on the screen but we're actually gold. Very gold. I can see them looking at me now :(

I spend as much as I can on shoes.

Clothes I obtain from little more than bins.

I once borrowed a girlfriends jeans after soiling my own.Never again.

I now draw the line at birds kex

SUPERCLEAN-HI-TOSCANO-BLACK-01-web__91955_std.jpg

Nice, a bit out of my price range. A lot out of my price range.

apart from some tshirts, i haven't bought any clothes for myself since January 2006 (a parka in woodbury common)

equidistant birthday and christmas + being married = the best

Well the jeans arrived in the post from amazon today.
Ordered same brand, style, colour as the ones I already have so naturally the new ones are completely different.

Wearable and a good €30 less than I expected to pay, won't be doing it again but...

2027-close-enough.jpg

I buy all my shoes online, it's always a gamble on whether the size will be the same as other models from the same company but getting them half price and being able to get the half size I need makes it worth the gamble. My feet have never been happier..

I also have great taste so can sell on the ones that don't fit right on without losing anything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back