Buying Beers Online from the UK (1 Viewer)

Beers of Europe have a huge 'WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE UK' on their front page :(

its a hun thing i hope.

in the T's & C's it states:

Zones D & E Postcodes - £16.00 for upto 2 parcels and £8.00 per parcel after that.
HS, IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE, Isle of Man (IM), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, up the strange guys hoop.

its a hun thing i hope.

in the T's & C's it states:

Zones D & E Postcodes - £16.00 for upto 2 parcels and £8.00 per parcel after that.
HS, IV41-IV49, IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27-KA28, KW15-KW17, PA20, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH42-PH44, ZE, Isle of Man (IM), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, up the strange guys hoop.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

its a hun thing i hope.

D614C0DF-09E7-0123-05FC78679B06EAD1.jpg

Both places certainly do deliver to ireland and im getting quotes of in or around 130 euros for the 2 cases of Belgian beer i want - Barbar Brun & Judas. I think i may go with beermerchants as we have been in correspondence and they seem pretty sound.

Working out at about 2.80 euro a bottle...which isnt too bad considering i was paying up to 3 euro a bottle in Ghent last weekend.

Im gonna order in a few days once some funds hit the credit card. i will update the thread with any updates about the all important transaction & delivery.

Peace out

hmmmm...put the order through on friday, found out today that the order wont go out till Thursday as they are waiting for some of the beers i ordered to come into stock. Wont know about the full postage costs until thursday.

that is all.

Fellow swell bellies,

My order went out today and it cost €190 and that’s including delivery costs of €41.

My order consisted of:

24 Barbar brun (oh boy)
24 Judas (hello lamppost)
8 Delerium Tremens
10 Kwak

2.90 per bottle or thereabouts

They had no Cantillon Grand Cru in stock (hence the delay in delivery) and were experiencing stock problems with the brewer so I told em to go ahead and deliver without

I expect my beers mid week.

thank you

Fellow swell bellies,

My order went out today and it cost €190 and that’s including delivery costs of €41.

My order consisted of:

24 Barbar brun (oh boy)
24 Judas (hello lamppost)
8 Delerium Tremens
10 Kwak

2.90 per bottle or thereabouts

They had no Cantillon Grand Cru in stock (hence the delay in delivery) and were experiencing stock problems with the brewer so I told em to go ahead and deliver without

I expect my beers mid week.

thank you

Deadly. Thanks. Giz a shout when they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back