Bus Conversations (1 Viewer)

brianoak

I know there is sites dedicated to this but how and ever.

Was getting the 49 into town last night and there was a lovely lad and lass down the back of the bus having a chat about "the blacks"

He said nigger in the conversation at some point and the lovely girl pulled him up and called him a racist.

He replied by saying people got him all wrong and he was just saying it like tupac said it and anyone who didnt get him needs to listen to tupac.He went on to say how they had no problem with "the niggers" it was the "pakis" who were wrecking Ireland and all them other "coloured ones".

There was two turkish lads sitting in front of us and an african family with a baby at the top yet the two continued their conversation and smoked joints till the conversation changed at south circular road when the lovely girl described how she wished she hadnt "sexed" Johno/Anto/Wacker(one of the latter cant remember which) but she was just so hammered ye know.

I'd say they were 16 tops.

These people are breeding.

Wonder if she'll have Johno/Anto or Wacker's babby...

leith%20chav.jpg

yeah, the breeding needs to stop. I'm all on for door to door extermination. I know it sounds harsh, but it's a necessary evil.

avernus said:
yeah, the breeding needs to stop. I'm all on for door to door extermination. I know it sounds harsh, but it's a necessary evil.

i like this idea. keep up the good work. necessary evil indeed.!bing

Did i tell ye about the conversation with the fella at work where he couldn't understand how "black bastard" could be seen as a racist term, sure it's an old irish term sure!

Fuckin mick.

how can it be a triangle? The pink triangle of....straight. How ironic!
stephenoblunt said:
I was on the bus and the driver told this lad standing there that George's St was known as the "pink triangle". I'd never heard that before!

avernus said:

Gets my vote. It would be messy, but worth it.

That Hitler had some good ideas...

hows briOn?

only messing dude. nice to make your acquaintance. were the chips nice?

brian/heathons said:

Was getting the 49 into town last night and there was a lovely lad and lass down the back of the bus having a chat about "the blacks"

He said nigger in the conversation at some point and the lovely girl pulled him up and called him a racist.

He replied by saying people got him all wrong and he was just saying it like tupac said it and anyone who didnt get him needs to listen to tupac.He went on to say how they had no problem with "the niggers" it was the "pakis" who were wrecking Ireland and all them other "coloured ones".

There was two turkish lads sitting in front of us and an african family with a baby at the top yet the two continued their conversation and smoked joints till the conversation changed at south circular road when the lovely girl described how she wished she hadnt "sexed" Johno/Anto/Wacker(one of the latter cant remember which) but she was just so hammered ye know.

Fuck you and your gang of spellers;)Good to meet you too.

No I didnt eat any we went for a blast through town on the bikes to give Erin a tour.Ended up getting stopped by the guards for cycling on the path on O Connell street then I threw up on Abbey Street which kinda put me off chips.

ramps said:
hows briOn?

only messing dude. nice to make your acquaintance. were the chips nice?

brian/heathons said:

I seen a pack of around 9 billyos go to pull a knife on us the other night when we were outside a gig cause we wouldnt give em a euro and I was walking up the town in clothes that they didnt like!! I THINK THAT THEY HAVE ALREADY BREAD AS THESE KIDS WERE 8 AND 9!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back