Burger King - Xl more specifically (1 Viewer)

oh my god. i thought i was the only one, then i saw this thread. i thought the mega mac (or big bigMc abroad) was the champ, then i tried one of these bad boys & it was heaven.

i felt like i was having a small heart attack half way through but it was cool when i noticed i had the other half left. it truly is the burger king.

the fries you can forget about, after the burger youre just not interested coz its not more burger but some stringy yellow crap.

ok so has anybody done the Xl QUADROUPLE cheese burger challange yet?

and how many XL bacon double cheeses can you eat in one day, i think I've done 4 or possibly 5 in one day, thats a massive 800g of fat, Fuck yeah live fast die young and all that Jazz.

Next bacon Double Cheese:16/06/06 aka:payday! you in MrP?

I had an XLBacon Double Cheeseburger tonight plus a bacon double cheeseburger. If only Marisse would realise I like her then there'd be no hassle.

therecklessone said:
I had an XLBacon Double Cheeseburger tonight plus a bacon double cheeseburger. If only Marisse would realise I like her then there'd be no hassle.

Fuck me, I have to lay off the early starts on the drink...:eek:

therecklessone said:

whos marisse and more importantly can she hook me up with some sweet bk deals?

.|..|

still denying myself the pleasure of the xl... 4 weeks now i havnt had one.
gonna wait till july to have one.

will it be like when ye havnt wanked in ages and when you do you detonate in 0.003 seconds?

im turning my back on these....
had one the other night after a gig and my sphincter caved in on itself shortly afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back