Burger King - Xl more specifically (1 Viewer)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

lets hear it for the greatest burger ever.
the xl bacon double cheeseburger. .|..|

im off them until further notice due to the fact i wasnt feeling the best after eating 9 of them in one week.

mr pharmacist said:
lets hear it for the greatest burger ever.
the xl bacon double cheeseburger. .|..|

im off them until further notice due to the fact i wasnt feeling the best after eating 9 of them in one week.

you are getting re for this.

it is my favourite burger ever. a buddy of mine once had two XL bacon double cheeseburger meals in a row. nobody followed him when he went to the bathroom.

its also against the law t drink anything but coke with the burger

you'd have to though wouldnt ye...
chap i work with is obsessed with them, he ordered a supersized xl meal and a 2nd xl bacon double cheeseburger.
made his xl bacon double into a quadruple cheese fest.
unbelievable.
good call on the coke as well.

Chad said:
guess what im having for lunch tomorrow, thanks a lot...

glad i can pimp some bk goodness to the people.
good question why they dont dispense ketchup on the burger themselves...
ive tried it with ketchup a few times and its not tres bad at all but i prefer it without ketchup... simple, classic.

nah im definitely a ketchup man myself. but ill do the irish thing and grumble if they dont provide a sachet of the stuff. i wont ask for one though. now way jose...

Chad said:
its also against the law t drink anything but coke with the burger

Bollox.

We're talking my post-piss up nose bag here, if I don't get their synthetic coffee with it there's a real danger I'll wake up in Skerries again.

Other than that continue with the Bacon Double Cheeseburger loving.

p.s. are youse fat bastards as well? 40g of fat in that momma...

Burger King by far make the best fast food burgers. When i fifteen i used get the bus to cork every wednesday for a summer to buy records, stopping off first at Burger King on patrick's street for a bacon double cheeseburger meal *ah the youth* Why oh why isn't there a burger king in galway...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Why oh why isn't there a burger king in galway...

thats a bummer man....
if you're used to eating xl bacon double cheeseburgers then a regular bacon double just doesnt make the grade at all.
feels small in my man sized hands.

There's a Burger King due to open in Newbridge very soon.
I haven't eaten from there in ages. Last time was around a year ago - at a drive in on the interstate outside Austin . Disgusting.

McDonalds in France and the USA have nicer burgers than here. Although out of sheer desperation last Christmas I had a double quarter pounder with cheese in McDonalds and it was pretty nice.

therecklessone said:
Bollox.

We're talking my post-piss up nose bag here, if I don't get their synthetic coffee with it there's a real danger I'll wake up in Skerries again.

Other than that continue with the Bacon Double Cheeseburger loving.

p.s. are youse fat bastards as well? 40g of fat in that momma...

had one today, i think you might hav ruined it for me though reckless. i kept thinking of the 40g of fat ewww

Chad said:
had one today, i think you might hav ruined it for me though reckless. i kept thinking of the 40g of fat ewww

Sorry dude, but if its any consolation I had two XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meals after a days worth of Guinness a couple of weeks ago and I didn't shit right for a week. 80g of fat in the burgers alone!!! :eek:

therecklessone said:
Sorry dude, but if its any consolation I had two XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger Meals after a days worth of Guinness a couple of weeks ago and I didn't shit right for a week. 80g of fat in the burgers alone!!! :eek:

thats beyond wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back