Bud Rising - Rock/Indie Kids Needed! (2 Viewers)

rescuesquad

Website
www.therecuesquad.com
Hey there

I'm looking 1-2 guys 22-26 years of age to do 14 days work during the BudRising festival. Involves driving round in the Bud VW van for about 6 hours daily and generally having a laugh. Well paid and admission to all gigs of course. Need to look over 22 min, have a good sense of humour and be able to talk on the mic. A rock/indie kid image is also preferred. mail me if your interested..... preferably with a picture and yer phone number

[email protected]

Would I get to hang with duffman?
Here's a marketing strategy for ya; how about making a beer that isn't weak piss, then more people would buy it?
duffman.jpg

rescuesquad said:
Hey there

I'm looking 1-2 guys 22-26 years of age to do 14 days work during the BudRising festival. Involves driving round in the Bud VW van for about 6 hours daily and generally having a laugh. Well paid and admission to all gigs of course. Need to look over 22 min, have a good sense of humour and be able to talk on the mic. A rock/indie kid image is also preferred. mail me if your interested..... preferably with a picture and yer phone number

[email protected]

Im the leader
Im the leader
Im the leader of the gang, I am

seanc said:
I like Budweiser, don't discriminate against me.
You all are Budists!
Anti Budites!

i honestly cannot stand the taste of it, makes me wanna vomit after one drink. horrendous stuff so it is, so it is.

I won't make a stand on it. Each to their own. Horses for courses. One mans something is another mans something else.

Just take me for who I am, not what I drink. Let's stop all the discriminating yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back