Bruce Springsteen - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

has anybody heard this?
gold
bruce asking clarence clemmons if he's been good so santa will bring him a new sax
this should be xmas no 1

Alan Remorse said:
has anybody heard this?
gold
bruce asking clarence clemmons if he's been good so santa will bring him a new sax
this should be xmas no 1

yes. It was a double A side with My Hometown back in December 1985.
Got the Live 1975-85 box set for Christmas the following year. 5 records!

nlgbbbblth said:
yes. It was a double A side with My Hometown back in December 1985.
Got the Live 1975-85 box set for Christmas the following year. 5 records!
ah, didnt know that. more bruce trivia!!!

that live 75-85 set is amazing. the version of The River on it is just incredible.

Alan Remorse said:
has anybody heard this?
gold
this should be xmas no 1
Is this the same Alan Remorse from The Punk/Hardcore forums?

deffo recommended...the album, as you probably know is peerless and the two dvds are very very interesting and entertaining.

coast to coast said:
deffo recommended...the album, as you probably know is peerless and the two dvds are very very interesting and entertaining.

yeah, the album is magniffo, but not in my top 3 BS albums, top 5 maybe... it gets a bit hard on the ears after a while i find, as its so full all the time. deadly though. its the extras im more interested in, they sound cool.

JANER said:
Is this the same Alan Remorse from The Punk/Hardcore forums?
yes, this is the same alan remorse. i know, i couldnt believe i liked more than one style of music as well.

Miss Piggy said:
yeah, the album is magniffo, but not in my top 3 BS albums, top 5 maybe... it gets a bit hard on the ears after a while i find, as its so full all the time. deadly though. its the extras im more interested in, they sound cool.
it was only after i got the boxset that i realised how much I liked the album... I only had it on vinyl and for some reason I never thought it was that brilliant.... until recently. What Springsteen albums do you have above it? Nebraska obviously... River, Darkness.... anything else?

coast to coast said:
it was only after i got the boxset that i realised how much I liked the album... I only had it on vinyl and for some reason I never thought it was that brilliant.... until recently. What Springsteen albums do you have above it? Nebraska obviously... River, Darkness.... anything else?

i tend to think tunnel of love is my favorite even though its a bit vonda shepard in parts. i love it and listen to it most probably... other contenders are darkness, nebraska, tom joad, born to run.. the order might be a bit up and down. i dont particularly like the river - any one song is fine but the overall effect is disheartening, and human touch and luck town are at the bottom of my stack.

i havent got that live 75-85 set... or the mtv unplugged thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back