British Government UFO Files (1 Viewer)

Goff

Since 1999
http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

The Brits have released some files relating to alleged UFO sightings, including one where pilots were ordered to shhot one down.

A month or so ago, 6th man on the moon, Edgar Mitchell, said he was told they've been in contact with aliens and that Roswell was real.

You think they're trying to tell us something?

What have they got up their sleeves now? More Wag the Dog style shenanigans to keep us thinking about something other than what's really going on or are we about to welcome our giant ant overlords?

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

The Brits have released some files relating to alleged UFO sightings, including one where pilots were ordered to shhot one down.

A month or so ago, 6th man on the moon, Edgar Mitchell, said he was told they've been in contact with aliens and that Roswell was real.

You think they're trying to tell us something?

What have they got up their sleeves now? More Wag the Dog style shenanigans to keep us thinking about something other than what's really going on or are we about to welcome our giant ant overlords?

squid overlords I always hoped.

Mitchell believes in other wacky stuff like remote healing and 'conducted his own private ESP experiments' with people on Earth during his mission to the moon so I hate to put on my skeptics hat but I wouldn't find him that credible.

but yeah, squid overlords hopefully.

I reckon they'll invent some aliens to keep us controlled. But, if they don't give us a cure for cancer, they can fuck off. Real aliens would have that sussed. We've known that since "V".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/oct/20/aliens-crop-circles-ufo-roswell

some real wacky shit here:

The reports range from the bizarre to the intriguing. There is the Alitalia pilot who shouted to his co-pilot to "look out" as a brown, missile-shaped object shot past the cockpit, and a sketchy self-portrait of a pointy-eared woman in a gown, who told the MoD she had crashlanded on Earth during the second world war, having left her home planet of warrior women.

Documents also relate how a Tina Turner concert triggered a spate of UFO sightings in London in 1989, and how one person was "contacted by aliens" descended from "legendary feathered serpents from ancient Peru".

good documentary on Discovery last night called "Are UFOs Real?" or something, basically highlighting the correlation between "increased UFO activity" and super secret American plane development - yer avrocars, blackbirds, B-2s and the like.

no surprises there, then. But the satellite photo which appears to show that Aurora yoke doing over 8,000 mph was impressive.

yer one made a valid point about ufos being associated only with nut jobs and cranks these days. an alien could easily walk into north cumberland labour exchange and sign on the dole and nobody would dare suggest that something was awry for fear of public humiliation.

I was only reading a few months back that THE AAAALLLLIIENS had met with world leaders.

The plan is to slowly get people used to idea that they are real by releasing info on them before they arrive.

Looks like was true after all.
As if the internet would lie to me.

There was the Condign ( i think) report a few years ago by the British government. It said that certain UFOs were UFOs in the sense that they couldn't be identified. One of the suggestions for UFOs was experimental military craft from the US overflying.

There was the Condign ( i think) report a few years ago by the British government. It said that certain UFOs were UFOs in the sense that they couldn't be identified. One of the suggestions for UFOs was experimental military craft from the US overflying.

it does seem likely that the us military would be testing experimental things. but would they not need to clear these things with UK aviation authorities (if they were going to test them there) in order to avoid crashes? i'd say UK airspace wouldnt be the most suitable place to try these things out.

it does seem likely that the us military would be testing experimental things. but would they not need to clear these things with UK aviation authorities (if they were going to test them there) in order to avoid crashes? i'd say UK airspace wouldnt be the most suitable place to try these things out.

It was only one of a number of surmised explanations. They might have been cleared although it's not impossible the US has a blanket permission to use UK airspace in this time of "war" but if a person sees a strange craft and calls up the police about it, the local constabulary mightn't know they're flying a mach 5 hovercopter over UK airspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back