Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Bodytonic & Thumped.com Present:

Bring The Toys 2008 - Rockers vs Ravers 2
In aid of Crumlin Children's Hospital
Thursday, 11th December @ The Bernard Shaw, Portobello

This is the fourth 'Bring The Toys' Christmas charity gig and the second year that thumped has been involved. Once again, it's Rocker vs Raver. DJing on the night will be Skinny Wolves DJs, Nialler9 (State), Jon Averill (Shock) & Gav Feeney (Hot Press), among others.

Kick off is 8pm sharp and admission is a toy with a minimum value of €10, or €10 in cash if you can't make it to a toy shop. All proceeds go to Crumlin Children's Hospital.

If you get down early you can check out the GBS Xmas Art Expo which starts 6:30pm. Artists featured include Bren B, Chris Judge, Yerself, Tiny Little Horse, Linda Brownlee, Richard Gilligan, Steve Ryan, Gaetan Billault, Fink, Maser, Gene, Loki, Rask, Asbestos, Morgan, Danleo, Synth Eastwood and more... Oh and there's free beer from Becks, apparently.

The small print:
Toys should be new and in their original packaging (so no playing with them first) and, although it's a nice thought, they shouldn't be giftwrapped. No plush or furry toys, please, and be warned that anyone showing up with some pound shop tat thinking they're getting in will be publicly ridiculed and put on the bold list.

of course!

The GBS is on the way to the lower deck and is within walking distance of whelans...

that's some notice.
it was spammed last week, and again last night; it's been up on the news page for days, it's been in the gig announcements for a week - considering it was only confirmed just over a week ago that's pretty amazing by my standards!

why i oughtta...

i had to bail out early, so thanks to everyone that came down tonight, especially the nialler9 and the skinny wolfses.

Just heard that over €700 was raised and about 5 sacks of toys (including a Nintendo Wii) were donated, so thanks again from me and from Bodytonic.

A good result.

Just heard that over €700 was raised and about 5 sacks of toys (including a Nintendo Wii) were donated, so thanks again from me and from Bodytonic.

A good result.

Ah, that's deadly. Sorry I coudn't do more than just pop my head in.

Someone donated a Nintendo Wii? Fucking deadly. The kids will never get to see it though, the nurses will probably steal it for themselves and the break room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back