Bring Back Rep. (1 Viewer)

The strange guy has the most as far as I can see it at the moment. I'm over the moon with my 7 mill, had no idea. I'm just thrilled. Off now to see what Janer has. Funny how people refuse to call him PUNK ROCK.

The strange guy has the most as far as I can see it at the moment. I'm over the moon with my 7 mill, had no idea. I'm just thrilled. Off now to see what Janer has. Funny how people refuse to call him PUNK ROCK.

Ahem.

Holy fuck! Moose on top for now but only because you guys in the photo thread keep 69ing each other. Why was rep made private in the first place? I remember it happened shortly after I began posting here. Something about abuse and pricks no doubt.

I believe it was removed completely at first because of the anonymous abuse it allowed. Then me and Diddles (and probably other people) complained and complained until Pete brought it back half way.

I can't remember why it was kept invisible. A number of whingers didn't like rep at all so I guess some form of compromise was met.

Anyway, tags allow all the anonymous abuse you want these days

Holy fuck! Moose on top for now but only because you guys in the photo thread keep 69ing each other. Why was rep made private in the first place? I remember it happened shortly after I began posting here. Something about abuse and pricks no doubt.

Eh, I'm sure you're involved in the photo thread 69ing too. Lala's still top of the rep from what I can see.

5,000 per post on average. beat that yall!

the amount of rep you get each time has been increasing over the years though. Back in 2005 rep would only give you about 100 points depending on who repped you

Someone should do a graph.

the amount of rep you get each time has been increasing over the years though. Back in 2005 rep would only give you about 100 points depending on who repped you

Someone should do a graph.

The amount of rep you get depends on how much rep the person giving it has. If you look in your User CP you can see what your reputation power is.

i think that when you give rep it is worth 1/100 of your rep.

i am not sure if this is true...therefore i need some to rep me to find out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back