Brian-Fashion guru to the ladies (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Furry boots and tracksuit bottoms...This is a fucking abomination,what makes these girls this is a good luck?

Those furry boots with jeans--out aswell.Ma's wear them now.

Denim skirt and black tights look?
Leave it at home,seems to be the new uniform.

Tracksuit bottoms with "diva" "ghetto" "honey" or "slut" written accross the arse should be punishable by death.

And lads,jesus lads.

Shoes with tracksuit bottoms?..take a walk in front of the luas,your contribution to society is uneccacary.

What's your take on girls wearing pyjama's in public? Accessorised with a johnny blue drooping from the mouth, impossibly large earrings, and occassionally a pram?

Urrrrr.

bass_metal_red.jpg

Dear Brian,

i haven't been in the aul sod for a while but i saw in london that it is mandatory for all women to tuck their jeans into cowboy boots.

Is it the same in Dublin?

Kind regards.

Be the Hokey said:
Dear Brian,

i haven't been in the aul sod for a while but i saw in london that it is mandatory for all women to tuck their jeans into cowboy boots.

Is it the same in Dublin?

Kind regards.

Dear BTH,

Yes unfortunatley this is the case,while it is yet to reach epidemic proportions the current trend towards this practice is quite alarming.

Yours in comradship,

Brian

seanc said:
What's your take on girls wearing pyjama's in public? Accessorised with a johnny blue drooping from the mouth, impossibly large earrings, and occassionally a pram?

Thats more laziness and utter disregard for their appearence than a fashion statement so I really cant comment.

I was on the luas a while back, hung over and squeezing out a nasty fart beside a bunch of young girls - all wearing the same shit - tracksuit bottoms and shoes and made up to the nines. A bloke with dreadlocks got on for a bit and when he got off the ringleader of the little birds pulls this face and says "Dreadlocks? Ewwww, wash your hair" to which they all nodded sagely.

Then the fart that had been burning its way out of my arse hit the air, but thats another days story.

i hate hate hate tracksuit bottoms with ugg or fake ugg boots..it gives them a big parachute pants kinda vibe..it makes them look like they are worshipping at the alter of mc hammer...

my main issue at the moment is the hair style at the moment that looks like young wans havent brushed it in about 6 years..you know the one..its accessorised with a heap of foundation with a big tide mark right at the neck...spas...make up faces the lot of them...

And these woman who buy all those kids from poor countries and walk around with them thinking they are all single mothers and all.....

Fuck that,fashion victims..use your womb,support the coombe

brian.html said:
Dear BTH,

Yes unfortunatley this is the case,while it is yet to reach epidemic proportions the current trend towards this practice is quite alarming.

Yours in comradship,

Brian

Dear Brian,

These are indeed worrying developments. The battle is lost in London, but the war against furry boots rages on.

Do keep us informed as to further casualties, and we commend you for your resolve against all things dodge (ESPECIALLY tracksuits and shoes).

Regards,
BTH

muffin said:
i hate hate hate tracksuit bottoms with ugg or fake ugg boots..it gives them a big parachute pants kinda vibe..it makes them look like they are worshipping at the alter of mc hammer...

my main issue at the moment is the hair style at the moment that looks like young wans havent brushed it in about 6 years..you know the one..its accessorised with a heap of foundation with a big tide mark right at the neck...spas...make up faces the lot of them...

are you absolutly sure you're not jealous because they are more attractive than you? Sorry, i have to ask. Devils advocate.

What's your opinion on Abercrombie and Fitch? If colleges ever go fee paying, I reckon those guys would be interested in sponsoring most of the student body here in Aungier Street

Dear BTH,

I will endevour to keep you informed of future developments and to aid and abett you in anyway possible to crush this menace.

Regards,

Brian

Comrades,
I must take issue with comrade Brian's inclusion of 'black tights and denim skirts' alongside the heinous articles described above. These items are too common a staple, and indeed possess only a fraction of the affrontery afforded to Ug boots and such. I humbly submit that the RC/DC (Revolutionary Council for Decent Clothing) focus its energies and righteous wrath against more deserving targets.

Yours in Comradeship,
Long live the Leader,
Brother Grrrrrrr

Pete,

A point well made but its not so much the aestethic of the denim skirt b/w black tights as the commonality of it.

It is indeed unfair to say it looks as atrocious as the tracksuit/fur combo.

Regards,

Brian
(RC/DC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back