breakfast and other stuff (1 Viewer)

aoifed said:
If I could rep you all over all night long for that innovative recipe, I would.

it's good to know breakfast is still cool.

awww, thanks. and definitely try the egg thing, it's even more yumtastic than it sounds.

mmmmmm breakfast, i love breakfast.

i've never been one of those "i'm just not hungry in the mornings blah blah blah" weirdos (i'm looking at you hag)

on work mornings i have porridge which i eat in the car (yet another benefit of getting a lift), i usually use brown sugar to sweeten it, but if i'm stuck honey will do.

on weekends i've been mostly eating really big cooked breakfasts with yummy omelette creations and various meats.

last weekend i did a big fruit and muesli breakfast (also kelkin, the honey crunch kind i think) and i think i'm going to stick to this one for a while. it doesn't leave me so lethargic for the afternoon, i generally feel like snoozing after a huge cooked breakfast. but i'm not saying there's anything wrong with eating loads and snoozing, it's one of my favourite things to do :)

nlgbbbblth said:
Bowl of weetabix if I have time
otherwise a muffin or croissant

weekends: toast, cruchy nut cornflakes, sausages

Did you have pain au chocolat every morning for breakfast in Paris? I miss that.

Not having breakfast is quite bad.

I feel very ill if I don't eat in the mornings.

For brekkie I like cereal of some sort (museli, cornflakes, weetabix, all bran) or toast and fruit. Tea always features in my breakfast plans.

At the weekends a big dirty fry is quite nice. Or perhaps scrambled eggs with spinach if I am feeling healthy.

spiritualtramp said:
Not having breakfast is quite bad.

I feel very ill if I don't eat in the mornings.

For brekkie I like cereal of some sort (museli, cornflakes, weetabix, all bran) or toast and fruit. Tea always features in my breakfast plans.

At the weekends a big dirty fry is quite nice. Or perhaps scrambled eggs with spinach if I am feeling healthy.

Scambled eggs and spinach:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wouldn't get out of bed in the morning if I had to face that.!bog

spiritualtramp said:

I dread to think what yer farts would smell like :D :p

This morning I had pancakes for breakfast, cos it's my birthday
On Saturdays I nearly always have pancakes or waffles (though the wafle iron doesn't work so good no we've moved house and have a gas hob) - yum yum
The super-duperest breakfast of them all is pancakes or french toast with rashers and grilled bananas and maple syrup

I have bitter, cold Bovril, burnt toast and an underdone fried egg (with the transparent jelly stuff still in tact) every morning. I eat this while listening to the hissle from an out of tune radio. At four o'clock every morning.

egg_ said:
This morning I had pancakes for breakfast, cos it's my birthday
On Saturdays I nearly always have pancakes or waffles (though the wafle iron doesn't work so good no we've moved house and have a gas hob) - yum yum
The super-duperest breakfast of them all is pancakes or french toast with rashers and grilled bananas and maple syrup

that's funny, my plan for this morning was a pancake, rasher and eggs combo, but there were only enough eggs for the pancakes and i was too lazy to walk to tesco for rashers. the pancakes alone were a lovely treat though and it's not even my birthday!

Gong Farmer said:
I have bitter, cold Bovril, burnt toast and an underdone fried egg (with the transparent jelly stuff still in tact) every morning. I eat this while listening to the hissle from an out of tune radio. At four o'clock every morning.

classic

that jelly stuff on fried eggs is gross, I always ensure mine are well-cooked

McDonalds and Burger King do nice breakfasts

nlgbbbblth said:
McDonalds and Burger King do nice breakfasts

I hope you ain't been sarcastic 'cause the Bacon & Egg McMuffins in McDonalds are the business. Remember when they used to have just one circle piece of bacon? Now they have crappy streaky rashers. Never tried Burger King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back