Breakcore, Electronica, Punk, Ska ..... Poetry. Leechrum fest 2005. (1 Viewer)

Bag'o'cans

And now for something completely different
Leechrum fest july 30-31 2005(bank holiday)
2 (3) Days of Breakcore, Electronica, Punk, Ska ..... Poetry, in the land of the fairies, leitrim, on 20 acres overlooking lough Allen.

http://www.leechrum.com/

Previous content, parties, photos, links etc will be returning to the website shortly (done in a rush). Previous parties include, Leechrum fest 2004, Cylob in a barn in leitrim, breakcore, industrial, electronica etc in Glenart castle.
.|..| .|..| .|..| :heart: :cool: etcetera

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Do they not have like, j'know, sunlight and all that in leitrim?

Also, when will there be a full line up list thing?
Not between 11.30 and 4. Website will be continually updated in the coming days weeks. Some more to be added to the leechrum tent (mostly in the breakcore to electronica vein). D1 acts to be confirmed yet, everything in the poo promotions tent (punk ska etc) is pretty much final.

I've been told about this a while ago.. sounds like fun. was thinking of making this my music/camping/getting wrecked weekend. I've never been in leitrim before. no better excuse? might even czech out the traffic light while I'm there!!!

plug said:
I've been told about this a while ago.. sounds like fun. was thinking of making this my music/camping/getting wrecked weekend. I've never been in leitrim before. no better excuse? might even czech out the traffic light while I'm there!!!
She's an odd little county, last years was a great laugh, helped by a scorching weekend, the traffic light will be on your way if you come through carrick on shannon, may delay you by up to 10 seconds;)

Bag'o'cans said:
She's an odd little county, last years was a great laugh, helped by a scorching weekend, the traffic light will be on your way if you come through carrick on shannon, may delay you by up to 10 seconds;)
I'll have to plan my route up from cork with that fact firmly in mind so! :)

I heard leitrim's full of germans by the way. there's even a joke!

Q: How do you get to leitrim?
A: Up the road, take the first left, then the third reich..

haw haw haw... ba-dum crash etc.

plug said:
I'll have to plan my route up from cork with that fact firmly in mind so! :)

I heard leitrim's full of germans by the way. there's even a joke!

Q: How do you get to leitrim?
A: Up the road, take the first left, then the third reich..

haw haw haw... ba-dum crash etc.
Wah wah wah, true, there's thousands of em eating weeds and goatscheese in hobbit houses, they probably demanded the traffic light for greater efficiency.

Oh sorry did i BUMP into you.
Tickets are going fast, so if anyone wants one http://www.leechrum.com/
The lineup for the Leechrum tent is looking great if you're into your break/smash/core techno gabba ragga electro thing.
Alphabetset and Electrotoxic will also be in full effect or whatever people say these days..|..|

aw, i just read on their website that i cant go!!!:(

"STRICTLY NO DOGS................... Dogs can end up hunting in packs and killing the local sheep which means no more Leechrum mini-fest so please leave your dogs at home. Thank you"

i looked at the website last week at i'm pretty sure i saw mogwai listed. i can't see it now. is my mind playing tricks or wha?

mamul said:
i looked at the website last week at i'm pretty sure i saw mogwai listed. i can't see it now. is my mind playing tricks or wha?

yeah i saw that there on thursday and thought it must be a misprint, then when i check today its gone. checked the mogwai site and no mention of it. then again there was a band from up north somewhere a few years ago calling themselves rodan and i think they were oblivious to the fact that there was already a much renowned louisville band of the same name back in 1991!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back