Boxes Album launch, Friday night, Tullamore. (2 Viewers)

Buckrake

Anybody who is down in Tullamore on Friday night, don't forget to come along to Joe Lee's, Church Street where the lovely beer garden will host...

Boxes - launching their long-awaited (zzzzz...) album 'Big ships in the night, small boats in the morning' with a jaunty set of all your toe tapping favourites. CDs on sale for a pocket-friendly €10 on the night. WHAOU!

Holy Ghost Fathers - on the razz and away from their pimps, these boys warm up for their Mor set with a boozy (i'm guessing...) local encounter.

We have a bar extension and can make lots of noise till 1.30am so please come along and bring your dancin shoes.

Throw in: 9pm.

billygannon said:
Is it on Sci. Labs?

Noh suh.

It's on the imaginatively titled, in a ronseal-quick-drying-wood-paint kinda way, boxesmusic label.

we could have decided to name it something like.. badger's crotch records or whatnot, but we.. em.. didn't.

cou-HUP-ough!

yo yo BOXES is playing in dublin tonight, in the music room with No Compliance, 20 Bulls Each and Ghost Mice, an acoustic duo from America. its only €5.

boxes were deadly in the music room. looked a bit scared though, a load of pissed-up people inches from their respective noses. the unexpected vocal addition was cool, i was thinkin during the set that the occasional bit of screaming would go down very well and then suddenly there it was. hurray.
hurray for screaming.
did boxes have fun at that gig? everyone kept asking if they were boxes (as in thumps) or boxes (as in cubes you put stuff in). if i remember correctly no answer was given...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back